• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Greg...can We Get a New Forum Called pp?

In summary, the new forum, "pp," is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and ask questions related to their business. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Forum" tab. The forum is only for Pampered Chef business discussions and is monitored by Pampered Chef employees to ensure appropriate and respectful discussions. Other consultants can be invited to join the forum through the forum link or the "Invite Members" feature.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
It would be nice to have a forum just for Pampered Partner/Pampered Partner Plus so that we can share/get help on specific issues and be able to find our answers easily. What do you think? This is a hot topic with P3 out now!

I agree! The threads are always everywhere because there is no real "spot" that they belong!

I have to ditto this one - especially with the new version and all its issues - we could REALLY use a dedicated spot. :)Thanks, Greg, you're the BEST!

What an idea! Please Greg????

Great idea.

Pleeeeeeease!!!! :)

Didn't I already start this...Chalk one up for me...I just can't make it OFFICIAL.....hahahahahaha

I vote yea.

Awesome idea!

Related to Hey Greg...can We Get a New Forum Called pp?

1. What is the purpose of the new forum, "pp"?

The new forum, "pp," is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and ask questions related to their business.

2. How do I access the "pp" forum?

To access the "pp" forum, you can log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Forum" tab. Then, select "pp" from the list of available forums.

3. Can I post about non-Pampered Chef related topics in the "pp" forum?

No, the "pp" forum is specifically for Pampered Chef business discussions. Please use other forums or social media platforms for non-Pampered Chef related topics.

4. Is the "pp" forum monitored by Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, the "pp" forum is monitored by Pampered Chef employees to ensure that all discussions are appropriate and respectful. Any violations of our forum guidelines will be addressed by our team.

5. Can I invite other consultants to join the "pp" forum?

Yes, you can invite other consultants to join the "pp" forum by sharing the forum link with them or by inviting them through the forum's "Invite Members" feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Admin Greg