• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Add New Category/Forums?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not able to create new categories or forums on your own. However, you can suggest new ideas for categories or forums through the "Contact Us" page on our website. Our team at headquarters regularly reviews and considers these suggestions, but the frequency of additions will depend on the number of suggestions and their alignment with our company's values and goals. You can also suggest categories or forums specific to a certain region or country, but they should also be relevant to a larger global audience.
babywings76
Gold Member
Hey Greg,

I was wondering if you could create a new forum on here for Facebook PC parties? There are 2 FB groups dedicated to that topic, so maybe it would be good if we had a dedicated forum for it here. :D

babywings76 said:
Hey Greg,

I was wondering if you could create a new forum on here for Facebook PC parties? There are 2 FB groups dedicated to that topic, so maybe it would be good if we had a dedicated forum for it here. :D

Could it be a sub forum? Where do you think it could go under?

I think Social Media.

Junes Open Kitchen said:
would it maybe make sense to put it in "Groups"
except groups aren't usually checked. I've joined groups, but no one sees the conversation unless you go into it to look.
Anyone can create a new group though. Unlike Threads in a forum, where you can see them just by clicking on "New Posts" or going into the forum, etc.
But Greg or Deb create the Forums, which I think is what Amanda was going for.

What if we renamed Social Media to Social Media and Facebook Parties?

That would be good. People will have questions in general about creating a FB account, creating a page, what kind of posts to do, how to run a PC FB party, etc. So it can get off topic, but still be under the heading of social media and be great! Thanks for considering my request. :)

1. Can I create a new category/forum on my own?

Unfortunately, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not have the ability to create new categories or forums on your own. These features are managed by our team at headquarters to ensure consistency and organization within our community.

2. How do I suggest a new category/forum?

If you have an idea for a new category or forum, you can submit your suggestion to our team at headquarters through the "Contact Us" page on our website. Our team will review all suggestions and consider adding them to our community if they align with our company's values and goals.

3. Can I request a specific topic to be added as a new category/forum?

Absolutely! We value input from our consultants and are always open to suggestions for new topics to be added as categories or forums. Please submit your request to our team at headquarters through the "Contact Us" page on our website.

4. How often are new categories/forums added?

Our team at headquarters regularly reviews and considers suggestions for new categories and forums. However, the frequency of additions will depend on the number of suggestions and the alignment with our community's needs and values.

5. Can I suggest a category/forum for a specific region or country?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for new categories and forums that are specific to a certain region or country. However, please keep in mind that our community is global, so the suggested topic should be relevant to a larger audience as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies