• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey All,Does Anyone Remember When We Get Our 1099S?? I'm Trying to

In summary, a 1099S form is a tax form used to report proceeds from real estate transactions. The deadline for companies to issue 1099S forms is January 31st, and it includes personal information, transaction details, and adjustments. This form must be reported on your tax return and any errors should be addressed with the issuing company.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey All,

Does anyone remember when we get our 1099s?? I'm trying to get everything together but can't remember when things were at least on line.

Thanks

Re: 1099.....I am wondering, too

Re: 1099.....before January 31

Re: 1099.....Someone posted in the Shout Box that they believe they should mail by the 31st.

Re: 1099.....Will it not be avaiable online???

Re: 1099.....They usually are online, at least they were the past two years LOL I just checked and it said it's down for "maintenance" so maybe, maybe :)

Re: 1099.....What do you bring to your accountant besides the 1099? The print out from P3 od the income and expenses? This is my first year and i dind't do a whole lot of shows. When i brought up my income and expensies it should that after all was said and done i only netted $106! (and thats not included the items i earned for the fall and spring SAT) now are we gonna owe money? Get money back? Is my accountant gonna look at me funny with numbers like that? Thanks.

Re: 1099.....Danielle, I showed a loss this year. But that is okay for your first 3 years, after that it will show as a red flag to the IRS.

Re: 1099.....Thanks. It should be on line like always. :) I took a loss last year and may this year as well. I haven't gone through all my receipts yet....need to do that too! :)

Re: 1099.....Got mine today.

Re: 1099.....via mail or online? I haven't seen mine on line yet.

Thanks Deb for letting me know. :)

Re: 1099.....via USPS :)

Re: 1099.....thanks for posting Deb!! I will be looking for it!!

Related to Hey All,Does Anyone Remember When We Get Our 1099S?? I'm Trying to

What is a 1099S form?

A 1099S form is a tax form used to report proceeds from real estate transactions, including sales or exchanges of real estate, mortgage interest payments, and certain distributions from a real estate investment trust (REIT).

When do I receive my 1099S form?

The deadline for companies to issue 1099S forms is January 31st of each year. However, it may take a few days for the form to be sent and delivered to you. If you have not received your form by mid-February, you should contact the company to request a copy.

What information is included on a 1099S form?

A 1099S form includes your personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It also includes the date of the transaction, the gross proceeds from the sale, and any adjustments made to the sale price.

Do I need to report my 1099S form on my tax return?

Yes, any income reported on a 1099S form must be reported on your tax return. This income is subject to taxation and may affect your overall tax liability.

What should I do if there is an error on my 1099S form?

If you believe there is an error on your 1099S form, you should contact the company that issued the form and request a corrected version. It is important to report accurate information on your tax return to avoid any potential penalties or issues with the IRS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky