• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1099??? When Will We Get Them?

In summary, a 1099 form is a tax form used in the United States to report income received from sources other than employment. This form is received by anyone who receives income from non-employment sources, including freelancers, independent contractors, landlords, and investors. The deadline for payers to issue 1099 forms is January 31st, but they may request a 30-day extension. It is important to include any 1099 forms received with your tax return, as they are used to report income. If you do not receive a 1099 form, you should contact the payer to request one or use other documentation to report the income.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
Does anyone know when we will be getting our 1099??
When did you all get them last year?
Just wondering?

They have until 1-31 to send them out I beleive.

I got mine last year right around the 30th.

by law they have until 1/31

DebbieJ said:
by law they have until 1/31

Yes, so I'm guessing somewhere between today and 2/7. :D

Yeah, I think last year I got mine on Jan 31.

Related to 1099??? When Will We Get Them?

1. What is a 1099 form?

A 1099 form is a tax form used in the United States to report income received from sources other than employment. It is issued by the payer to the recipient and is used to report various types of income, such as freelance income, interest, dividends, or rent.

2. Who receives a 1099 form?

Anyone who receives income from non-employment sources may receive a 1099 form. This includes freelancers, independent contractors, landlords, and investors. If you received income of $600 or more from a single payer during the tax year, you will likely receive a 1099 form.

3. When will I receive my 1099 form?

The deadline for payers to issue 1099 forms is January 31st. However, you may not receive your form until mid-February, as payers are allowed to request a 30-day extension. If you have not received your 1099 form by mid-February, you should contact the payer to inquire about its status.

4. Do I need to include my 1099 form with my tax return?

Yes, any 1099 forms you receive should be included with your tax return. The information on your 1099 forms will be used to report your income on your tax return, and failing to include them could result in errors or delays in processing your return.

5. What should I do if I did not receive a 1099 form?

If you were expecting to receive a 1099 form but did not, you should contact the payer to request one. If you are unable to obtain a copy of your 1099 form, you can still report the income on your tax return using other documentation, such as bank statements or invoices. It is important to report all income received, even if you did not receive a 1099 form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • sarahsellcm