• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is a Possible Infraction. Okay, Those With Experience Sending

In summary, an infraction is a violation of a rule or policy within a company that can range from minor offenses to more serious violations. Anyone who is aware of an infraction can report it, including employees, customers, or third-party individuals. The reporting process typically involves speaking to a supervisor, HR representative, or using an online system. It is important to provide as much detail as possible when reporting, such as the date, time, location, individuals involved, and any supporting evidence or witnesses. All reports are kept confidential and your identity will only be disclosed if necessary for investigation purposes.
ChefLisa
Here is a possible infraction. Okay, those with experience sending these in, please do so.

http://stores.ebay.com/GetAnMDB_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ3QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ8QQtZkm

Re: Ebaymaybe this is a crazy question, but what would make you think this is an infraction? Is it because it is a "store"? Just curious...

as for reporting it, we are supposed to send an email to HO...gonna go search for the address.......

Re: EbayYes, there are 10 pages of mostly Pampered Chef products. No that is not a guarantee, but that whole lot of products. Also, several of the posts are "Buy It Now." Finally, all of the Pampered Chef products are new in package. Again, no guarantee, but somewhat suspicious.

Re: Ebay[email protected]

that is the email we are supposed to send violations to.

Burns my hiney when you see something like this!

Re: EbayI noticed that too, I thought that was not allowed, I was surprised to see 10 pages too

Re: Ebaythere is a ton of people selling Pampered Chef on e-bay, nothing new. I just hate the fact that they sell for way under what it is in the Catalog.

Re: EbayI reported this lovely lady a few days ago, but yet... she's still there:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/bfs/733261876.html

Aside from being a violation, her grammar bugs me.

Re: EbayHere's a site that gathers all the PC ebay items:
http://http://www.chefsaretobepampered.com/

Related to Here Is a Possible Infraction. Okay, Those With Experience Sending

What is an infraction?

An infraction is a violation of a rule or policy within the company. It can range from a minor offense to a more serious violation that may result in disciplinary action.

Who can report an infraction?

Anyone who is aware of an infraction can report it. This includes employees, customers, or even third-party individuals who have witnessed the violation.

How do I report an infraction?

You can report an infraction by following the company's reporting process. This may involve speaking to your supervisor, HR representative, or using an online reporting system.

What information should I include when reporting an infraction?

When reporting an infraction, it is important to provide as much detail as possible. This includes the date, time, location, individuals involved, and any evidence or witnesses that can support the report.

Will my report be kept confidential?

Yes, all reports of infractions are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your identity will not be disclosed unless necessary for investigation purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies