• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping with Cracked Rectangle Stoneware - Receipt or HO for Information?

In summary, "Older Stone Broken" is a term used to describe kidney stones that have been in the body for a longer period of time and are typically larger in size. Symptoms may include intense pain, blood in the urine, and difficulty urinating. Diagnosis involves physical exams and imaging tests, while treatment options range from medication to surgery. Prevention methods include staying hydrated, following a healthy diet, and treating any urinary tract infections promptly.
KHolmes
I just received a call from a host. She has a friend that has a rectangle stoneware that is cracked. She cannot remember how long ago she bought it and she does not have a receipt.

Is there anything that I can do to help her?

Does she need a receipt or can I call HO for information?

Thanks

Have her look on the bottom of the stone for the date. If it is past 3 years, there is nothing you can do to help.

, Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about this situation. I understand the host's friend is having trouble with a cracked rectangle stoneware and is unsure of when it was purchased and does not have a receipt.First, I would like to reassure you that we are committed to providing excellent customer service and assisting our customers in any way we can. In this case, since the friend does not have a receipt, it may be difficult for us to determine the purchase date or provide a replacement option.However, if the friend has registered the stoneware on our website, we may be able to track the purchase date through their account. I would suggest asking the host to check with her friend to see if this is a possibility.If not, I would recommend reaching out to our Home Office for further assistance. They may be able to provide more information or offer a resolution for the cracked stoneware. The phone number for our Home Office is 1-888-687-2433.I hope this helps and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist.Best,

Related to Helping with Cracked Rectangle Stoneware - Receipt or HO for Information?

What is "Older Stone Broken"?

"Older Stone Broken" is a common phrase used to describe a type of kidney stone that has been in the body for a longer period of time compared to newer stones. These stones are typically larger and may require different treatment methods.

What are the symptoms of "Older Stone Broken"?

The symptoms of "Older Stone Broken" are similar to those of other kidney stones and may include intense pain in the side or back, blood in the urine, nausea, and difficulty urinating. However, these symptoms may be more severe due to the larger size and potential blockage caused by the older stone.

How is "Older Stone Broken" diagnosed?

Diagnosing "Older Stone Broken" involves a physical examination, urine and blood tests, and imaging tests such as X-rays, CT scans, or ultrasounds. These tests can help determine the size, location, and composition of the stone.

What are the treatment options for "Older Stone Broken"?

Treatment for "Older Stone Broken" depends on the size, location, and composition of the stone. Options may include medication to help pass the stone, shock wave lithotripsy to break up the stone, or surgery to remove the stone. In some cases, no treatment may be necessary if the stone is small and not causing any symptoms.

How can "Older Stone Broken" be prevented?

To prevent the recurrence of "Older Stone Broken", it is important to drink plenty of water, limit salt and animal protein intake, and maintain a healthy weight. It is also important to follow any dietary recommendations given by a healthcare provider and to promptly treat any urinary tract infections, which can increase the risk of developing kidney stones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • esavvymom