• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Wanted: Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures Needed!

In summary, "Help Wanted: Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures Needed!" is a request for photos from the recent Pampered Chef event where Beth missed the launch of the new Charlotte collection. The Pampered Chef team wants to gather photos to create a recap of the event to share with the rest of the company and customers. They are looking for any photos from the event, including group shots, individual photos, and photos of the new Charlotte collection. Pictures should be submitted via email with the subject line "Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures" and must be submitted by the specified deadline date for inclusion in the recap. Thank you for your cooperation!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I was supposed to be at the Charlotte Launch yesterday but I've been in the hospital since Tuesday so I obviously couldn't be there. I wonder if some kind soul could send me pictures of the new products & HWC items and if anyone scanned the SAT sheet I'd appreciate that too.

Deb has sent me some but her pictures are on photobucket and it keeps shutting down. After some time I only got half way through them.

Thanks for your help!
Beth

I did have consultants on my team who went but they were first timers and were too excited to think about taking pictures...

Beth- send me your email. I will hook you up. :)
Charlotte was great!! Lydia Martin was amazing. If you ever get a chance to hear her train on her cooking show.. seize the opportunity!!
I was most excited b/c I got to have lunch with Jean Jonas. There were 10 of us asked to participate in a focus group on communication methods. She rocks!!

I can email you the pics at attachments a few at a time if that works. I thought it was easier to load them to all to photobucket so it wouldn't clog up everyone's email. Sorry!

Beth....are you ok? Sorry to hear that you have been in the hosptial!

Dear Beth,I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to attend the Charlotte Launch due to being in the hospital. I hope you are feeling better now.I would be more than happy to send you some pictures of the new products and HWC items from the launch. I also have a scanned copy of the SAT sheet that I can send to you.Please let me know if there are any specific products or items you would like to see pictures of and I will do my best to capture them for you. I understand how important it is to stay updated on the latest products and I am here to help in any way I can.I am sorry to hear that the pictures from Deb's photobucket account were not accessible. I will make sure to send you high-quality pictures that you can easily view and save.Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to helping you catch up on all the exciting things that happened at the Charlotte Launch.

What is "Help Wanted: Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures Needed!"?

"Help Wanted: Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures Needed!" is a request for photos from the recent Pampered Chef event where Beth missed the launch of the new Charlotte collection.

Why are pictures needed?

The Pampered Chef team wants to gather photos to create a recap of the event to share with the rest of the company and customers.

What type of pictures are needed?

We are looking for any photos from the event, including group shots, individual photos, and photos of the new Charlotte collection.

How should the pictures be submitted?

Please email the pictures to [insert email address] with the subject line "Beth Misses Charlotte Launch - Pictures".

Is there a deadline for submitting pictures?

Yes, please submit all pictures by [insert deadline date] so we can include them in the recap. Thank you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jenniferlynne