• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Needed: Broken Stoneware for Honest Host in Need

In summary, "Broken Stoneware Needed" is a request for any broken or damaged pieces of stoneware that can be used for crafting or repurposing purposes. Broken stoneware can be used for a variety of crafting projects such as mosaic art, garden decorations, or even as part of a unique jewelry piece. The shipping cost is usually covered by the person making the request, so you do not need to pay for shipping. However, it is best to confirm with the person making the request before sending anything. Yes, many people who make requests for broken stoneware are looking for donations rather than purchases. It is always best to clarify with the person making the request if they are open to donations. This may vary depending on
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
A Past Host sent a piece of her broken Bar Pan in for replacement. But HO never received it. She did not save her USPS receipt. I believe this host and would like to help her out. Anybody have any pieces of broken stoneware? She is a good host and very honest. I believe she did what she said and if HO cannot help her, I would like to help her.

I think I do but I'll have to check when I get home....

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that the past host's Bar Pan was broken and that she did not save her USPS receipt. It's always frustrating when things like this happen. I don't personally have any broken stoneware pieces, but I hope someone on this forum can help out. It's great that you want to help her out, she sounds like a good host and it's important to support each other. Have you reached out to the company directly to see if they can assist in any way? Sometimes they may be able to make exceptions in these types of situations. Wishing the best for the host and hoping this gets resolved soon.

What is "Broken Stoneware Needed"?

"Broken Stoneware Needed" is a request for any broken or damaged pieces of stoneware that can be used for crafting or repurposing purposes.

What can I do with broken stoneware?

Broken stoneware can be used for a variety of crafting projects such as mosaic art, garden decorations, or even as part of a unique jewelry piece.

Do I need to pay for shipping to send my broken stoneware?

The shipping cost is usually covered by the person making the request, so you do not need to pay for shipping. However, it is best to confirm with the person making the request before sending anything.

Can I donate broken stoneware instead of selling it?

Yes, many people who make requests for broken stoneware are looking for donations rather than purchases. It is always best to clarify with the person making the request if they are open to donations.

Is there a limit to the amount of broken stoneware I can send?

This may vary depending on the person making the request. It is best to clarify with them if there is a limit or if they are open to receiving a larger quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD