• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Iso Colorful Shrimp Spread Recipe

In summary, the recipe for Colorful Shrimp Spread is found on page 3 of the pdf document, and it requires cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire sauce, shrimp, ****tail sauce, and mozzarella cheese. It should be served cold, with assorted party crackers and/or fresh vegetables.
pc_momof3
Does anyone have the recipe for Colorful Shrimp Spread? I have a hostess tomorrow night that wants me to make it and I can't find it anywhere among my other recipes...guess I should've looked for it sooner! Where is this recipe found? Is anyone able to post it on here if it's already on your computer? Thanks so much!!

Is this it??

Shrimp Appetizer Spread

Ingredients:

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 (4-ounce) cans shrimp, drained
1 cup seafood ****tail sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

1 small green bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped

Directions:

Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a medium mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy, scraping the bowl occasionally. Spread evenly in a 10-inch round shallow dish. Top with the shrimp. Spread with the ****tail sauce. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with the green pepper, green onions and tomato. Chill, covered, for several hours. Serve with assorted party crackers and/or fresh vegetables.

Makes 32 servings (about 8 cups)

I doubt it makes 8 cups. But enough for a show.

I have to laugh that they *** words like first part o Ctail sauce!!

PamperChefCarol said:
Is this it??

Shrimp Appetizer Spread

Ingredients:

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 (4-ounce) cans shrimp, drained
1 cup seafood ****tail sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

1 small green bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped

Directions:

Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a medium mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy, scraping the bowl occasionally. Spread evenly in a 10-inch round shallow dish. Top with the shrimp. Spread with the ****tail sauce. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with the green pepper, green onions and tomato. Chill, covered, for several hours. Serve with assorted party crackers and/or fresh vegetables.

Makes 32 servings (about 8 cups)

I doubt it makes 8 cups. But enough for a show.

Technically, it does make 8 cups, when you add all of the ingredients together.....

Thanks!Thanks for the recipe -- I had the list of ingredients but no recipe and this matches my list of ingredients. I guess I really need to go through my recipe choices I give my hosts and make sure I know where they are all at!! I've never had anyone choose this one! Now I see it says to chill for several hours -- will it be okay if I serve it right away? :confused:

I think it might be OK...but only if ALL the ingredients are ice cold, but you should still give it at least 1/2 hour to combine the flavors....;)

Related to Help - Iso Colorful Shrimp Spread Recipe

1. How do I make the colorful shrimp spread recipe?

To make the colorful shrimp spread recipe, you will need 1 pound of cooked and peeled shrimp, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 small red onion, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. First, chop the shrimp into small pieces and dice the peppers and onion. In a large bowl, mix together the shrimp, peppers, onion, and cilantro. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Pour the dressing over the shrimp mixture and stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy with your favorite crackers or sliced vegetables!

2. Can I substitute the shrimp for another protein?

While this recipe was specifically created for shrimp, you can certainly substitute it for another protein such as diced cooked chicken or crab meat. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and any seasonings accordingly.

3. How long can I store the colorful shrimp spread in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container, the colorful shrimp spread can last in the fridge for up to 3 days. However, it is best to consume it within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the colorful shrimp spread a day ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving to redistribute any separated dressing.

5. Is there a way to make this recipe healthier?

If you want to make this recipe healthier, you can substitute the mayonnaise and sour cream with Greek yogurt. You can also use reduced-fat or light versions of these ingredients. Additionally, you can serve the colorful shrimp spread with whole grain crackers or sliced vegetables for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefBeckyD