• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Dcb Brownies in the Microwave

In summary, you can use any type of brownie mix for these microwave brownies by following the instructions on the box and adjusting the cooking time. The cooking time may vary depending on your microwave's wattage, so it's best to start with the shortest recommended time and add more if needed. No additional ingredients are needed for the brownie mix. Mix-ins can be added before microwaving, and a regular baking dish can be used instead of the provided brownie pan, with adjusted cooking time.
Meigs
Can anyone tell me the cooking time for a Duncan Hines Boxed brownie mix if I do it in the DCB in the Microwave??

Thanks!

don't know -- try 8 minutes? :) I always do trial and error.....sorry don't have an exact answer!

The cooking time for a Duncan Hines Boxed brownie mix in the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) in the microwave is approximately 4-6 minutes. Start with 4 minutes and check for doneness with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are done. If not, continue cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes until they are fully cooked.

1. Can I use any type of brownie mix for these microwave brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for these microwave brownies. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. How long should I microwave the brownies for?

The cooking time may vary depending on your microwave's wattage. It's best to start with the shortest recommended cooking time on the box and then add additional time in small increments until the brownies are fully cooked.

3. Do I need to add any additional ingredients to the brownie mix?

No, the brownie mix should already contain all the necessary ingredients. Just follow the instructions on the box and you should be good to go.

4. Can I add any mix-ins to the brownie batter before microwaving?

Yes, you can add any mix-ins that you like, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Just make sure to mix them into the batter well before microwaving.

5. Can I use a regular baking dish instead of the provided brownie pan?

Yes, you can use a regular baking dish instead of the provided brownie pan. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as a regular baking dish may take longer to cook the brownies in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
scottcooks