• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: Can I Get an Inactivity Waiver?

In summary, you are required to submit sales before you lose your career sales. You have 7-8 days to collect $150 in sales. Classic Stoneware is 20% off. Email HO and let them know.
ughubug
Is there any such thing as an inactivity waiver now? I have been in 3 years and have had a terrible series of events in July and August...I know if I don't submit $150 in sales I will lose EVERYTHING. Is there any way around this?

No, they took that away with the new program.

ughubug said:
Is there any such thing as an inactivity waiver now? I have been in 3 years and have had a terrible series of events in July and August...I know if I don't submit $150 in sales I will lose EVERYTHING. Is there any way around this?

I believe that there is a one month extension but I don't know for sure. Call HO first thing tomorrow. In the meantime could you contact your contacts and see if people need something? Offer a piece of open stock cookware at 60% off to the top order or do a drawing of all who order...

I have tried everything in the last week...family, friends, past hosts, past customers...Outlet email...last chance email...So many people have gotten back to me that they or their husbands etc are out of work. I have tried to line up recruitment opps but that isnt working for me either...fingers are crossed for something.

There is only a 1 month requirements extension in the new program, and you can only use it once a year.

I thought you only lost everything after 6 months under the new program. I could be totally wrong but call the HO to confirm everything. because this is so important a question, you may want to ask 2 people because lately I have gotten different info at the HO. would hate for yo to get the wrong answer and assume all was good.

you lose career sales after 2 mths of inactivity.

My waver has been inactive for awhile, so here he is, just for you.

leaf_blower.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My waver has been inactive for awhile, so here he is, just for you.

leaf_blower.jpg

Awwww, you're right - it has been a while!:D

You KNEW he was going to show up sooner or later.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You KNEW he was going to show up sooner or later.

I was just drumming my fingers and waiting....

You can get a waiver but it has to go in today...so email HO immediately...I think there is a special email address. Check it out on CC.

FYI: I called HO first thing this AM...There are NO waivers for any reason anymore...There are extensions but you must submit before the 25th of the month. I begged and pleaded not wanting to lose my three years worth of sales etc...no give. I pulled teeth, begged, borrowed and pleaded with family and their coworkers and ended up with just over $200 in orders...individual orders and outlet orders SHEESH!

i don't like the fact that after 2 months you loose all your sales. do other companies do that? I'll be 2 months inactive at the end of this month with no shows or sales in site.

I know of some companies in which you lose not just your sales but your consultancy if you don't reach their minimum sales for 1 month.

Take some time to walk into some business HAIR SHOPS , REAL ESTATE , what ever Say you are oftering NO shipping ( you will have to deliver the products to them
I did that for Triple points and got 400.00 in orders
You never know what can happen ,,,,,,,,,,,

After 2 months of inactivity you lose everything! Just happend to me - Just missed the quota in December then in January my kids where both sick on and off for the whole month. Even though I know it's policy I don't think that they should bump you back to start again. What made them decide to change their policy to that. Very discouraging.
After 6 months of inactivity the give you the boot!

THe new inactivity policy sucks. I had to take 3 months off due to seizures and could not drive. I lost 125k in career sales and they would not do anything to help me. Even asked for an extension and was told no.

The new inactivity policy can be brutal but it is there for a reason...to have consultants make money. Last July I had my top seller lose her career sales due to seizures, too. Had I known that I could enter a show for her then it never would have happened. I now watch my teams stats, and let them know when they are in danger of going inactive and losing their career sales.

Here is the deal. You can easily do this. You have 7-8 days to collect $150 in sales. Classic Stoneware is 20% off. Big deal. Right? Wrong. All pieces of Classic stoneware are significantly going up in price. The Large Round w/Handles is going from $29 to $32...it's on sale for $23.60. They are going up $1 - $3.50. Why wouldn't you do your friends, family and customers the favor of letting them get the pieces they need on sale and before they go up in cost?

Offer your own sale. Anyone that buys a stone or places an order will get in a drawing to win the host 60% off Bonus Item. And, when sales get to $550 you will have a second drawing for another host bonus and when sales reach over $200 there will be a third drawing for the host free and half priced items. Heck! While you are at it - offer a booking bonus! Book a March show get 2 tickets in the drawing!

Your stats show that you've had over 75 shows. You can easily remain active just by picking up the phone and calling past hosts.

I'm cheering for you! Let's see what happens!

Or just submit a show yourself if it's REALLY that big of a deal and you can afford it. You earn commission on it, stay active, and have cash & carry or prizes (depending on what you buy). If it's really that important to you, make the investment if possible. I tried to do that to earn the HWC products in time (long story short, my computer kept freezing and my show went in 6 min. late) but I stocked up on large bar pans at the discounted price, earned commission on it AND can sell them at the increased price after the change-over! So I'm making more money on it then just regular commission. Bought it for 20% off, plus earned at least 20% commission on it, then selling it for more than 100%...technically I'll be making over 40% commission on those bar pans when I sell them!

Related to Help: Can I Get an Inactivity Waiver?

1. What is an inactivity waiver and why do I need it?

An inactivity waiver is a document that allows you to temporarily pause or suspend your Pampered Chef business without losing your consultant status. It is typically used when consultants need to take a break from their business due to personal circumstances, such as illness or family emergencies.

2. How do I request an inactivity waiver?

To request an inactivity waiver, you will need to contact our Consultant Care team either by phone or email. Our team will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary forms to fill out and submit.

3. How long is an inactivity waiver valid for?

An inactivity waiver is typically valid for a period of 3 months, but can be extended for up to 6 months in certain circumstances. You can discuss your specific needs with our Consultant Care team to determine the best course of action for your business.

4. Will I still be able to receive commission and bonuses while on an inactivity waiver?

No, while on an inactivity waiver, you will not be eligible to receive commission or bonuses. However, you will not lose your consultant status and can resume your business once the waiver period is over.

5. Is there a fee for requesting an inactivity waiver?

There is no fee for requesting an inactivity waiver. However, if your waiver is approved and you decide to extend it beyond the initial 3 months, there may be a small fee involved. Our Consultant Care team can provide more information about this.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg