• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Invite Ideas for 'Light & Fit' Show - Get Inspired!

In summary, for healthy appetizers, you can opt for vegetable platters with hummus, grilled shrimp skewers, and fruit kabobs. To make your meals more nutritious, incorporate more fruits and vegetables, lean protein sources, and whole grains. You can also use herbs and spices for flavor instead of high-calorie sauces. For easy swaps for unhealthy ingredients, try Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, whole wheat flour instead of white flour, and olive oil instead of butter. There are also healthy alternatives to traditional desserts, such as fruit salad, dark chocolate covered fruit, and homemade frozen yogurt. When meal planning, consider options like grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa and black bean bowls, and vegetable stir-fry with brown
zaharof
I'm doing a "Light & Fit" or "Healthy Eating" show and was wondering if anyone has any invite ideas or any invites already made up. Found one that has work-out pictures on it but it's not the angle my host wants to work.
THANKS!!! :)

Can you replace the work-out pictures with others? Something like fresh veggies or the food pyramid?

That would probably work....not too computer savvy but my husband might be able to help. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Related to Healthy Invite Ideas for 'Light & Fit' Show - Get Inspired!

What are some healthy options for appetizers?

Some healthy appetizer options include vegetable platters with hummus, grilled shrimp skewers, and fruit kabobs.

How can I make my meals more nutritious?

You can make your meals more nutritious by incorporating more fruits and vegetables, using lean protein sources, and choosing whole grains over refined grains. You can also use herbs and spices to add flavor instead of high-calorie sauces or dressings.

What are some easy swaps for unhealthy ingredients?

Some easy swaps for unhealthy ingredients include using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, using whole wheat flour instead of white flour, and using olive oil instead of butter.

Are there any healthy alternatives to traditional desserts?

Yes, there are many healthy alternatives to traditional desserts. Some options include fruit salad, dark chocolate covered fruit, and homemade frozen yogurt.

What are some healthy options for meal planning?

Some healthy options for meal planning include grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa and black bean bowls, and vegetable stir-fry with brown rice. You can also try incorporating different cuisines, such as Mediterranean or Asian, for variety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • bunksc