• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried white chicken chili at a show? How did it turn out?

The salsa ingredients include tomatoes, peppers, onions, and lime juice. You can use your own recipe or use the batter bowl with the salsa ingredients.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have a script for using this at a show? I've noticed comments about changing up the recipe because it is too spicy and also that it may not be a good recipe to do at a show. Has anyone used it and how has it worked out?

I've made it quite a bit and it always goes over well. I always add a squeeze of lime. It really kicks up the flavor. I'll add a dollop of sour cream. I usually serve it with the Garlic Bites or the Hint of Limes Chips (Tostitos). The lime and the sour cream will cool it off a bit. Here in Louisiana we like spicy food, so we love it!!

it's always a hit at my shows and my husband loves it.
i just have the guest help me read and make the recipe.

I don't have a script, but I made it several times last year, and it was always a hit....
I'm going to have to try it with the hint of lime chips, though - I LOVE those!

I requested this at the first show I hosted - I bought the DCB and then became a consultant a few months later. I've done it for a show and loved it! I've served it with an easy bag salad in the bamboo bowl and then made pass-a-round salsa to put on top.

What is pass around salsa???

This is a great recipe for shows I used it last Jan. for a winter warm up on the healthy side. If you or you host doesn't use the peppers or you can't find them, I use a can of green chillis. My host love this and so does my family. I will try it w/ lime next time.

cookingwithdot said:
What is pass around salsa???

You put the salsa ingredients in the classic batter bowl or a stainless steel bowl, and pass it around along with the salad choppers. Once everyone takes a try, the contents should be sufficiently chopped up.

What goes in the salsa? or do you just use your own recipe?

Related to Have you tried white chicken chili at a show? How did it turn out?

1. What are the ingredients for Pampered Chef's White Chicken Chili?

The ingredients for White Chicken Chili from Pampered Chef include chicken breast, white beans, chicken broth, green chilies, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, and cream cheese.

2. How do I make Pampered Chef's White Chicken Chili?

To make White Chicken Chili from Pampered Chef, start by cooking the chicken breast in a large pot. Once cooked, remove the chicken and shred it. In the same pot, sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Then add the chicken broth, green chilies, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the shredded chicken and white beans and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Finally, stir in the cream cheese until melted and serve hot.

3. Can I make Pampered Chef's White Chicken Chili in a slow cooker?

Yes, White Chicken Chili from Pampered Chef can be made in a slow cooker. Simply follow the same steps of cooking the chicken, sautéing the onion and garlic, and adding all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Then stir in the cream cheese before serving.

4. Is Pampered Chef's White Chicken Chili gluten-free?

Yes, White Chicken Chili from Pampered Chef is gluten-free. However, be sure to check the labels of all the ingredients used to ensure they are also gluten-free.

5. Can I freeze Pampered Chef's White Chicken Chili?

Yes, you can freeze White Chicken Chili from Pampered Chef. Let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be stored in the freezer for 2-3 months. When ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies