• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this sinful silicone pan recipe?

Melt 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk together in a small microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds or so until smooth....you won't have any problems.
jodistrauss
OMG...Somebody put a recipe on her the other day for what I can only describe as "sin in a silicone pan". Technically, it was homemade Reese's Cups. I had a SL show last night as part of a "party swap" to get bookings and I walked away with 2 bookings because of it!!!! WOOHOO!! It was super easy and FABULOUS!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Can you repost that Please! ???? My mouth is watering and I don't even know the recipe!

jodistrauss said:
OMG...Somebody put a recipe on her the other day for what I can only describe as "sin in a silicone pan". Technically, it was homemade Reese's Cups. I had a SL show last night as part of a "party swap" to get bookings and I walked away with 2 bookings because of it!!!! WOOHOO!! It was super easy and FABULOUS!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I checked the files, but couldnt find it...please post it again TIA

Peanut Butter Cups
Yield: 7 candies
Ingredients

1 Lb. Melting/candy Making Chocolate
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
¼ Cup Powdered Sugar

Directions
Step 1
Spray Silicone Cupcake Pan W/ Oil

Step 2
Melt Half of the Chocolate in Small Micro Cooker

Step 3
Fill 6-7 muffin wells ¼ Full. Place in fridge.

Step 4
Mix Remaining 3 Ingredients together

Step 5
Use the Small Scoop and place peanut butter mixture on top of chilled chocolate. And flatten gently with bottom of scoop.

Step 6
Melt remaining chocolate, pour over peanut butter balls, making sure to get around all sides.

Step 7
Chill for at least 30 minutes.

Thank you soooooooo much...sounds GREAT!!!
one question...when finished how full is each cup?

Question: I am not a fan of candy making chocolate.... Could melted chocolate chips be substituted?

SusanBP0129 said:
Question: I am not a fan of candy making chocolate.... Could melted chocolate chips be substituted?

I think I may try the Choc. chips....I don't care much for bark or candy choc. either!

I made it with Nestle's milk chocolate morsels. I'm not big on for the other chocolate either. It worked fine. I filled the cups all the way to the top so it was flush with the top of the pan so when I took them out, the sat flat on the plate. I bet it would be good with dark chocolate too.

There is a "silicone floral booklet" listed in "files" on 12-9. There are a lot of great ideas.

This is the one item that I keep wondering if I should have... does that make sense? Will I really use it.. will it just take up space... I am SURE I would sell more of them if I had it but realistically... how many are selling lots of these? Is it a hot item for some of you? Do you feel it's an item that has to be seen and demo'ed to have someone buy it? Can you tell I've waffled about this one???? :) Any input on this item is sincerely apprecitated! Especially as I'm salivating over the PB Cups! :)

Great idea for Valentine's Chocolate Show. :)

Get it!!
quiverfull7 said:
This is the one item that I keep wondering if I should have... does that make sense? Will I really use it.. will it just take up space... I am SURE I would sell more of them if I had it but realistically... how many are selling lots of these? Is it a hot item for some of you? Do you feel it's an item that has to be seen and demo'ed to have someone buy it? Can you tell I've waffled about this one???? :) Any input on this item is sincerely apprecitated! Especially as I'm salivating over the PB Cups! :)

I say get it! Whenever I bring this to a show I sell AT LEAST 2 of them! I did a Craft Fair around Christmas and sold 5. They are one of my top sellers. I tell people everything they can use them for:
Cupcakes, Brownies, Ice, Jello, Pancakes, PB Cups, Pound Cakes.....
Guests LOVE them!:D

Dont forget Ice Cream - soften your flavor, then refreeze in the pan, makes lovely additions to wedding cakes

Oh! Good idea!! I will add that to the "list"! :D

I have it and haven't even used it yet. I wanted it so bad, had all these great ideas to try and haven't even had the time to try them. I think I am going to make the peanut butter cups before hand stick them in the freezer and take some to each show so guests can see them.

Do I remember someone saying they made pretty butter pats with it as well?

SusanBP0129 said:

If you use semi-sweet chips, add a little bit (1-2 teaspoons) of regular shortening (Crisco). Semi-sweet chips are a little firmer than "eating" chocolate, and that will soften them up and make them a little shinier.

Thanks Ann! Would I do the same for Milk Chocolate Morsels?

Yes!
quiverfull7 said:

Yes!! Another good idea!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Ann! Would I do the same for Milk Chocolate Morsels?

You probably could, but I've found that the milk chocolate morsels are already a little softer than the semisweet.

Or you could just buy a large bar of the "good stuff" like Ghirardelli or Hershey Extra Dark and use that. mmmm......

quiverfull7 said:
Yes! I made those for Thanksgiving and they were beautiful!

How much is 1 lb of chocolate chips? 2 cups?

no... 2 cups is 12 oz ... and I'm too tired to continue the math ... sorry! :)

Gillian: I think a pound is 16 ounces, but I have medicine head, so I could be wrong...

Sl Show???
jodistrauss said:

What's an SL SHow?

TIA,

LIZ

1 Lb
gilliandanielle said:

1 LB IS 16 OZ, SO i WOULD think it would also be 2 cups :)

1 cup is 8 oz :)

LOVE my cupcake pan!!! I'm going to have to try those pb cups! Maybe i'll do them and take them to my show tomorrow...

lizcooks4u said:
What's an SL SHow?

TIA,

LIZ
Southern Living at Home maybe??

I am going with 2 cups, so hopefully that is right!!

ok. I am making the PC cups right now. Does anyone else have any trouble melting chocolate in the microwave??? Everytime I try to melt it in the microwave it burns or gets ruined.

SL is Southern Living at Home.

gilliandanielle said:
yes Gillian 1lb is 2 cups or 16oz

thanks
jodistrauss said:
SL is Southern Living at Home.

Thanks!! for telling me that!! I"m trying to stretch my message!!!

CAmomCookin4U said:
yes Gillian 1lb is 2 cups or 16oz
Actually, a 12 0z bag of Chocolate Chips is exactly 2 cups....what you are referring to is measurements for wet ingredients. Dry ingredients can differ in weight, and so when converting dry ingredients from oz. and lbs. to cups, you always need to measure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
Replies