• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this mouthwatering Creme De Menthe Cheesecake recipe?

In summary, to make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, creme de menthe liqueur, chocolate wafer cookies, butter, and heavy cream. You can use a different type of alcohol in this recipe, but the flavor may be slightly different. The cheesecake needs to chill for at least 4 hours before serving, but overnight is preferred. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. A pre-made crust can be used, but the chocolate wafer crust adds a delicious flavor to the dessert.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
I made this last weekend for my family. My brother and sister-in-law LOVE cheesecake AND mint (especially those little Andes mints). It was a huge hit! It was rich (as cheesecake almost always is), but not too rich.

This recipe is in the new Festive Holiday Desserts cookbook and was very easy to make. We had some extra so I froze the pieces and used my Food Saver so I could have a yummy treat later.

Has anyone else made this? If so, what do you think about it?

I haven't had it yet, but thanks for the review. I love cheesecake and mint, too. Now I'll have to get the recipe out and try it. :)

I haven't had a chance to do any of the recipes in the Holiday Cookbook yet. I am still working on the F/W SB. I just love so many of them this season. Thanks for the "heads up". It looks absolutely yummy! I will add it to the top of my list.

Related to Have you tried this mouthwatering Creme De Menthe Cheesecake recipe?

What ingredients do I need to make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake?

To make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake, you will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, creme de menthe liqueur, chocolate wafer cookies, butter, and heavy cream.

Can I use a different type of alcohol in this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol in this recipe, such as Irish cream or amaretto. However, the flavor will be slightly different than using creme de menthe.

How long does this cheesecake need to chill before serving?

This cheesecake needs to chill for at least 4 hours before serving, but overnight is preferred for best results.

Can I make this cheesecake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cheesecake ahead of time. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days before serving.

Can I use a pre-made crust for this cheesecake?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust for this cheesecake. However, the chocolate wafer crust adds a delicious flavor to the dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPeggy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • wadesgirl