• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this addictive Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark recipe?

In summary, a person made a delicious dish for a cluster meeting and found it addicting. They struggled with using cellophane wrap and eventually found success with a cellophane bag from Hobby Lobby. They plan on making large batches of the dish for Christmas gifts and have also used cellophane bags for holiday gift baskets. Another person suggested looking for bags on Oriental Trading.com. The dish was a hit at an open house.
DebbieSAChef
YUMMY!!! I just made this for my cluster meeting tonight and it is so good!! I love it, it is so addicting!! :thumbup:

I think it was more trouble fighting with the cellophane wrap than making the actually recipe. It is so easy and so good. It is definitely going to be something I make huge batches of for Christmas to give away!!!

I bought the plate from HEB (local grocery store) for $1. It is red with reindeer all over it. I tried to make it look like a tree. It ain't great but it works!!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 445
looks amazing!!

I used a cellophane bag that I got at Hobby Lobby - worked much easier than fighting with cellophane wrap!:thumbup:

You are right - this stuff IS addictive!

Cellophane bags
ChefBeckyD said:
I used a cellophane bag that I got at Hobby Lobby - worked much easier than fighting with cellophane wrap!:thumbup:

You are right - this stuff IS addictive!

GREAT idea. I will definitely look into cellophane bags at hobby lobby. All my grocery store had was cellophane wrap! I hate that stuff!

I do love the large cellophane bags for my baskets of gifts during the holidays. I didn't know there were smaller sizes.
Thanks.

DebbieSAChef said:
GREAT idea. I will definitely look into cellophane bags at hobby lobby. All my grocery store had was cellophane wrap! I hate that stuff!

I do love the large cellophane bags for my baskets of gifts during the holidays. I didn't know there were smaller sizes.
Thanks.

I found them in the candy aisle.......actually, I think chefann was the one who told me where to look!:D

No matter how careful I am, I always seem to tear cellophane wrap in the wrong places.

Look on OTC (Oriental Trading.com) for the bags they have 50 for 3.95 in small and 50 for 7.95 in large. And colors!

Thanks
J.Corley said:
Look on OTC (Oriental Trading.com) for the bags they have 50 for 3.95 in small and 50 for 7.95 in large. And colors!

Thanks I was going to order from there anyway!

I made this for my open house....everyone loved it and wanted the recipe!

Related to Have you tried this addictive Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark recipe?

What are the ingredients for Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark?

The ingredients for Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark are white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, chopped almonds, pretzels, and sprinkles.

How do I make Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark?

To make Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark, you will need to melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop. Then, mix in the dried cranberries, chopped almonds, and crushed pretzels. Spread the mixture onto a lined baking sheet, and top with festive sprinkles. Let it cool and harden before breaking into pieces.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate would also work well.

How long does Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark last?

Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark can last up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

Can I add other ingredients to Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or different types of sprinkles. Get creative and make it your own festive creation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • cochef