• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the new Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Crust yet?

In summary, the Pillsbury Pizza Crust is a 13.8 ounce package that comes in a pre-made dough form, making it easy and convenient to use for quick and delicious pizzas. It can also be used for other dishes such as calzones, breadsticks, and dessert pizzas. However, it is not suitable for those with dietary restrictions as it contains wheat flour and dairy. The crust should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer and any unused dough should be used within 2-3 days.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I am not sure if anyone posted this but I went to the store an hour ago to get the ingredients for the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and I found a new Pillsbury product - THIN CRUST PIZZA CRUST. Oh, this is wonderful. It is a perfect fit in the Large Bar Pan! It will unroll the opposite of the traditional pizza crust because it is longer (shaped like a perfect rectangle).

I just had to share with you. Oh, I think the pizza is ready. Yum! :chef:

Yay for new stuff! I got so excited when I saw that they were making crescent rolls WITHOUT the perforations! So perfect for when I make chicken pot pie (I lay that over the top instead of using a crust). Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets happy about the little things. :)

That is great to hear!

I have a coupon for those and thought I'd give them a try. I think it would work well for Stromboli.

sklay723 said:
Yay for new stuff! I got so excited when I saw that they were making crescent rolls WITHOUT the perforations! So perfect for when I make chicken pot pie (I lay that over the top instead of using a crust). Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets happy about the little things. :)

You and I seem to have a lot in common. Not just living in FL and dealing with Fay. :p

DessertDivaFL said:

You and I seem to have a lot in common. Not just living in FL and dealing with Fay. :p

I was thinking the same thing. :)

Related to Have you tried the new Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Crust yet?

1. What is the size of the Pillsbury Pizza Crust?

The Pillsbury Pizza Crust is a 13.8 ounce package, which is enough to make a 12-inch pizza.

2. Is the Pillsbury Pizza Crust pre-made or does it require assembly?

The Pillsbury Pizza Crust comes in a pre-made dough form, making it easy and convenient to use for quick and delicious pizzas.

3. Can the Pillsbury Pizza Crust be used for other dishes besides pizza?

Yes, the Pillsbury Pizza Crust can be used for a variety of dishes such as calzones, breadsticks, and even dessert pizzas.

4. Is the Pillsbury Pizza Crust suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

The Pillsbury Pizza Crust is made with wheat flour and contains dairy, so it is not suitable for those with gluten or dairy sensitivities.

5. How should I store the Pillsbury Pizza Crust?

The Pillsbury Pizza Crust should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to use. Once opened, any unused dough should be refrigerated and used within 2-3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedinAlaska
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies