• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Successfully Recruited with Incentives Before?

In summary, Greg regularly wears eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, and foundation. He sometimes wears brown eye shadow and black mascara. He also wears concealer and blush. He does not wear any eye shadow or mascara on a daily basis. He uses a moisturizer before applying foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, liner, and mascara. He usually curls his eyelashes. He wears earrings and a necklace.
DebPC
Staff member
Offering Recruiting IncentivesIt has been awhile since I have offered a incentive for new consultants to sign up and qualify. The company had some great ones for us in the past.
I'm wondering has anyone offered something they felt really worked well without giving too much away?

I have never offered a recruiting incentive. The company is so generous I have not seen any need to.

I have offered a rebate (like $30 at max) on the kit if qualified in first month - 30 days - but noone has ever taken me up on it (missed out on the new consultant bag by just a couple days). If I want it for them or for me it doesn't happen. It has to be in them.

PC is very generous but it's not about the incentives but the business opportunity.

I offer a qualifying incentive. I usually tell someone on the fence "If you sign by x date (and make sure that date is something they CAN do, but might need a bit of a push) and qualify in your first 30 days, not only will you get a great commission check, at least $100PC, but I will give you X for FREE!" Of course, I have to know what they want.

Oh, and I try to keep it less than $30 or something that was a host special that I already stocked up on. I usually have a catalog show for myself for stray orders each month.

how much and what kind of makeup do you regularly wear? how many wear lipstick most days? personally I am seeing the trend in my demographic is to wear less makeup

Ok Greg where are you getting these questions??? But to answer it the only makeup I wear is eye shadow eyeliner and mascara on a fewq occasions I will but base on.

I only wear makeup when I leave the house. I have VERY sensitive skin so I wear little as possible. But when I do, it's Smashbox cosmetics!

You all must be young. I wear the Bare Minerals 3 step base. Then a little blush. Then a little eye brow powder and highlighter. Then concealer on my lids, 2 colors of shadow. Then dampened shadow for eyeliner on my top lid.
I then curl my eye lashes and add mascara. Then under eye concealer by the corner of my eye near my nose. And of course lipstick. There are several steps but I don't use alot of anything.
I don't do this all the time only when I'm going to be seen in public.

travelgirl said:
You all must be young. I wear the Bare Minerals 3 step base. Then a little blush. Then a little eye brow powder and highlighter. Then concealer on my lids, 2 colors of shadow. Then dampened shadow for eyeliner on my top lid.
I then curl my eye lashes and add mascara. Then under eye concealer by the corner of my eye near my nose. And of course lipstick. There are several steps but I don't use alot of anything.
I don't do this all the time only when I'm going to be seen in public.

mmmm i am 36

I wear eyeliner, mascara, blush, foundation (wet-dry), lipp lliner and lipstick. All very neutral colors though.....

I use foundation, powder, blush, eyebrow pencil (I have kindof bushy eyebrows when they need waxed...but they are thinning so they look silly without filling them in) eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick. All neutral colors, though, just like Erin said!

On a minimum day I wear a bit of concealer and mascara, maybe eye-liner and blush.

On a full day I wear foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, 2-3 colors of eye shadow, eye liner, curl lashes, mascara and a bit of lip stain and/or gloss. I can take this look anywhere from neutral for the office to all-out glam for going out.

I wear make-up every day, especially foundation, as I have pretty blotchy skin. I start with moisturizer, of course, and then foundation (some days concealer but not often), followed by loose powder. Then a neutral blush, brown eye shadows (the shades very day by day but almost always a brown base - I'm allergic to reds and purples), followed by black mascara (only Mary Kay brand - it's the only kind that doesn't smudge for me). Occasionally I'll use an eyeliner. I use lipgloss, very rarely lipstick (again, the allergy), but if it's for a short time I can get away with it.

I wear everything very lightly - my husband told me once he was glad I didn't wear any makeup except for special occasions. Where the he** has he been for the last 14 years?:confused::D. I did take that as a compliment, though.

On a side note, my cousin, who has been married for 23 years, has NEVER let her husband see her in the morning before she's done her hair and make-up!!!

I always wear eyeliner, very neutral eye shadow, and lipstick. I don't wear mascara very often any more because it flakes into my eyes and my contacts then really bother me. I rarely wear foundation, it feels gross. I always style my hair with a hair dryer and brush and hairspray. I always wear earrings and a necklace. It's quicker and cleaner!

I wear my skin. I need to wear sunscreen more. Sometimes I wear lip stuff to keep my lips from being chapped.

I do wear sunscreen every day on the face and chest.

I have tons of makeup, all kinds but I just don't have the desire to wear it.

Wash face, use lotion on face, eyeshadow and mascara. Usually a light blue or brown eyeshadow, nothing too flashy. Usually MK brand (just earned it at a show) lol.

Occasionally, I will wear black eyeliner ( if I'm going out with my DH or friends) and a soft lipstick or just gloss.

The 2 things I do everyday are *moisterizer* and *eye cream*!
This is all I wear even to the grocery store or for quick errands. I know, I'm shameless! :blushing:

If I'm going out with friends, an event, or church, it is:
Powder.
Eye shadow, liner & mascara.
Blush.
Lip liner, lipstick, gloss.

Related to Have You Successfully Recruited with Incentives Before?

1. What does your daily regime consist of?

My daily regime involves starting my day with a healthy breakfast, followed by a morning skincare routine, work tasks for Pampered Chef, and ending with some relaxation time.

2. How do you balance work and self-care in your daily regime?

I prioritize my tasks and make sure to schedule in time for self-care activities such as exercise, meditation, and skincare. This helps me maintain a healthy work-life balance.

3. Can you give an example of your morning skincare routine?

Of course! My morning skincare routine starts with washing my face with a gentle cleanser, followed by applying a toner, serum, and moisturizer. I also make sure to apply sunscreen before heading out for the day.

4. How do you incorporate healthy eating into your daily regime?

I make sure to include a variety of fruits and vegetables in my meals and snacks throughout the day. I also try to limit processed foods and choose whole, nutrient-dense options. Meal planning and prepping also help me stay on track with healthy eating.

5. What do you do for relaxation during your daily regime?

I enjoy taking breaks throughout the day to do activities that help me relax, such as reading, listening to music, or going for a walk. In the evenings, I like to unwind by taking a bath or practicing yoga before bed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies