• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you met the ultimate hostess? Let me tell you about my awesome experience!

In summary, the conversation is about the positive experiences of having great hosts for direct sales parties. The speakers share their experiences with hosts who are willing to be coached, communicate well with their guests, and bring in a significant amount of outside orders. They express their appreciation for these hosts and how they make up for the not-so-great ones. One person even mentions a host who emailed over 80 people and had over $450 in web orders before the party even started. Overall, the speakers are grateful for these hosts and love their jobs because of them.
amy07
I just wanted to share what an awesome hostess I had for tonight's show! She was just so willing to be coached, worked on getting outside orders, worked to get bookings, etc.
We did have some recipe selection issues, but she was just wonderful. I was just surprised by the level of communication that she kept with her guests; several mentioned at the party that they had "forgotten" about the show, but she called them all to remind them!
Her show is over $500 right now, and she's really trying to get more outside orders. She even gave ME a gift, a little book of devotionals! :eek:
Just wanted to share/encourage you guys that some great hosts ARE out there!

Amy, isn't that great when you get a great host? Sure makes up for all the lousy ones that are out there! I also had a great host tonight...she was already at over $200 in outside orders before I got there...right now she's at over 700, but wants to hit $800, so I gave her the weekend to get more orders! I think she'll do it, too! But awesome hosts are great, aren't they? And it always helps when they WANT to be coached! Great job host coaching your host!

I know what you mean. I had one last night, who had told me she had some outside orders - but didn't make it sound like there was a lot. She hands them to me and there was almost $600 in orders there. Her show is at $800 now and she's going for $1000. Then to top it off, she thinks she might want to sign. I'm doing the happy dance!

Isn't it wonderful to have a chance to work with so many amazing people?

Oh how I love love love hosts like that!!!

It is soooo nice to have those awesome hosts that make up for the shal we say less than awesome ones!

My host from the other night emailed over 80 people from the PC website and we sent our over 30 paper invites. Before I left to go to her show she had over $450. in web orders. there were 11 people at her show, I booked 1 cooking show, 1 registry/shower, 1 catty show. sales are at $1062.00 with a few more orders due. I have never had that much in "guest sales"!

I LOVE my JOB!!!

That is a great host! Congrats on a good show to both you and your host!

That's so awesome!!!! I have had great hosts in the past like that too! My host today did great with her invitations, calling everyone, but must be a busy weekend because she only has 5 confirmed guests out of the 40 invites she sent out. But has and is getting outside orders!!

wow, thats great. I love when hosts think they're not doing well and OMGoodness ($600-$800)

Related to Have you met the ultimate hostess? Let me tell you about my awesome experience!

What is "Had an Awesome Host Tonight!"?

"Had an Awesome Host Tonight!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a successful and enjoyable party hosted by one of our clients.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free or discounted products, as well as have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family. You will also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

How can I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

You can become a host by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a party. Our consultants will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the party menu.

What kind of rewards can I earn as a Pampered Chef host?

As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free products, half-price items, and exclusive host-only specials. The more guests you invite and sales you make, the more rewards you can earn.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both in-person and virtual parties. Our consultants can help you choose the best option for your schedule and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GiselaElizabeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GiselaElizabeth
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • AshleyAllison