• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About the Latest Sept. Recruiting Incentive? Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September to encourage and reward consultants for recruiting new team members. All active consultants in good standing are eligible and can earn a $100 product credit for each new recruit, with the possibility of additional rewards based on sales. To participate, consultants simply need to recruit new members and have them place their first order before the end of September. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website, consultant portal, or by speaking with a representative or customer service.
pc_momof3
Hello Joy -
Love your service! Will you be creating something with the newest recruiting promo on it? I'd love to let my fence sitters know about this! Thanks!

Yeah, I just saw that today (a little late on the ball this week - between work and Girl Scouts, my life is just nuts). I am planning to do a blast for that and another one for HWC October items... I *WILL* get it done for ya!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Yours just look so much more "official" and way more professional than anything I do!:thumbup:

I added a quick one but I'm not sure I like it... I might play with it some more tomorrow night.

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words and for being a loyal customer. I am always on top of the latest promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. In fact, I have already created a flyer and social media post highlighting the newest recruiting incentive. I would be happy to share it with you so that you can spread the word to your fence sitters. Let's work together to make sure nobody misses out on this amazing opportunity! Cheers!

What is the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive"?

The "Sept. Recruiting Incentive" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It is designed to encourage and reward our consultants who successfully recruit new team members during this time.

Who is eligible for the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants who are in good standing and have not been terminated or resigned are eligible for the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive". This includes consultants in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

What are the rewards for participating in the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive"?

Consultants who successfully recruit new team members during the month of September will receive a $100 product credit for each new consultant they bring on board. They will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the number of recruits and their sales during the incentive period.

How do I participate in the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive"?

To participate in the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive", simply recruit new team members during the month of September. Be sure to have them join your team and place their first order before the end of the month in order to be eligible for the rewards.

Where can I find more information about the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive"?

You can find more information about the "Sept. Recruiting Incentive" on the Pampered Chef website, in the consultant portal, or by speaking with your upline or Pampered Chef representative. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any questions or clarifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennLizFran