• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 30th Show Submission: Will My Downline Miss Out on the April Incentive?

In summary, a consultant is concerned about a new consultant missing out on the April incentive if their show is submitted too late. Suggestions are made for the recruit to sign now and submit the show as their own, and it is noted that show processing time can be as quick as 12 hours. Some consultants share their recent recruiting successes and goals for the year.
jwpamp
If anyone knows of one, could you let me know?

I have a downline who is signing someone with a kit credit but her show is on April 30th...if the consultant can get the show submitted that night and it doesn't show up til it's too late I am afraid the new consultant will miss out on the April incentive.

Any input would be very appreciated!

I have a gal signing this week and I was searching the files to see how quick someone can use the kit credit. I think the fastest that I saw was about 12 hours... is the show at night on the 30th?

It may be that the only way around it would be for the recruit to sign now and submit the show as her own... she would be giving up the kit credit but earning the commission. But your downline would have to be willing to give up the show for that to happen. Just a thought.

Update: I submitted a show today around 10am. It included the kit credit. My host/recruit went in at 6pm just to check and see if she could do her agreement and wa la ... it was there and her agreement went right through. I've already gotten the "new team member" alert on Consultants Corner. SO.. that was REALLY quick and we were thrilled.

I inquired about that once... how long it would take for the show to be processed so the kit credit could be used... they told me that if there is a signing bonus and it's the last week of the month, they try to get them processed in 12-24 hours so that the consultant can go ahead and sign up. They said that the rest of the time it's normally 48 hours.Congrats on your newest consultant! I signed #3 for the month yesterday! Woot! :D

GO COLLEEN!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
That is my first recruit in 3 months so it's been a really dry spell! I intend for this to be the beginning of the rainy season!!!!!!!!

Me too! I signed 2 in December and nothing until this month. Guess my *1* each month has evened out!!! :)

Congrats!

I'm signing #2 for April tonight. It could have been 3 this month but she wants to use the kit credit and wants her show in May. WOO HOO!!

WOO HOO!!! You go, Colleen!!!

that's awesome Colleen and Beth!!

I had a consultant recruit her first and she signed last night!! Woo hooo!! My 4th potential SC! Now just to make sure at least I have 2 active SC lines every month. This will help my chances, that's for sure.

Yes, this will be my 3rd SC. I am so excited for her!

Also signing another this week myself. That will be the 4th this year. Really trying to get my 6 done for the trip before summer hits.

jwpamp said:
Yes, this will be my 3rd SC. I am so excited for her!

Also signing another this week myself. That will be the 4th this year. Really trying to get my 6 done for the trip before summer hits.

that's GREAT, Janice!!

Thanks, Becky...and everyone is really doing GREAT at recruiting this year! I am so excited to see our teams grow!

What is the May Recruiting Special?

The May Recruiting Special is a promotional offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the month of May. It includes exclusive bonuses and incentives to help kickstart their business.

How can I take advantage of the May Recruiting Special?

To take advantage of the May Recruiting Special, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef during the month of May. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and eligible for the bonuses and incentives.

What are the bonuses and incentives included in the May Recruiting Special?

The May Recruiting Special includes a discounted starter kit, free shipping on your first order, and a bonus product bundle worth over $100. These bonuses are in addition to the regular perks of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can existing consultants also participate in the May Recruiting Special?

No, the May Recruiting Special is only available for new consultants who sign up during the month of May. However, existing consultants can take advantage of other promotions and incentives offered throughout the year.

Is there a deadline to sign up for the May Recruiting Special?

Yes, the May Recruiting Special ends on May 31st. You must sign up as a new consultant before this date to be eligible for the bonuses and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefkathy