• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has Sellathon Month Been Announced?

In summary, Sellathon Month is typically announced at the beginning of the month it will take place in. It is important for sellers because it is an opportunity to boost sales and attract new customers through special deals and promotions. The duration of Sellathon Month can vary, but it typically lasts for the entire month. All sellers are eligible to participate as long as they meet the requirements set by the platform or marketplace hosting the event. During Sellathon Month, sellers may offer discounts, bundle deals, free shipping, or other special promotions to entice customers to make a purchase.
DebPC
Staff member
I would love it to be Dec. instead of Jan. Just wondering...

It wasn't in announced in the Canadian CN... any news from the US side?

I keep checking and nothing posted.

Notes from the director call today says it's Jan. I didn't listen to the call, but she sent out a recorded link and 2 attachments from the call. It was listed in the attachment but no details.

Thanks. I will keep watching for it, too.

Related to Has Sellathon Month Been Announced?

1. When is Sellathon Month typically announced?

Sellathon Month is typically announced at the beginning of the month it will take place in.

2. Why is Sellathon Month important for sellers?

Sellathon Month is important for sellers because it is an opportunity to boost sales and attract new customers through special deals and promotions.

3. How long does Sellathon Month last?

The duration of Sellathon Month can vary, but it typically lasts for the entire month.

4. Are all sellers eligible to participate in Sellathon Month?

Yes, all sellers are eligible to participate in Sellathon Month as long as they meet the requirements set by the platform or marketplace hosting the event.

5. What types of promotions are typically offered during Sellathon Month?

During Sellathon Month, sellers may offer discounts, bundle deals, free shipping, or other special promotions to entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefinHarmony