• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Everyone Rec'd the Calendars?

In summary, to check if everyone has received their Pampered Chef calendars, you can either reach out to each individual person or use a tracking system if the calendars were shipped. If someone did not receive their calendar, it is recommended to reach out to the customer service team for assistance. Unfortunately, customization is not available for the calendars, and they are usually only available for purchase during the fall season. However, there is a satisfaction guarantee policy in which the calendars can be returned or exchanged within 45 days of purchase.
kam
Staff member
Have you rec'd the Merrill Calendars yet?

I know I am probably jumping the gun...and that the calendars are to come by Nov 7th...which I know is tomorrow. But I was really hoping to have them for a show tomorrow night.

I don't have a good feeling that this is taking until the last day.

Thanks!

No not in California yet.:(

Not here in Idaho and then again I don't receive my mail till almost 4 pm

I got mine on Wednesday!

I received mine on Wednesday as well...and, the error on them in November was fixed...which, I was happy about!

Nope, still haven't received mine. I live in Kentucky. Hmmmm........

I am still waiting on my flippin' stickers..........arghhhhhhhhhhh!

Hopefully you all get your stuff to fix all this by Dec 31!
They are really ridiculous!

I got my stickers for my calendars earlier this week :)

I haven't received mine yet. However, my banking account had the amount deducted this week for them; I think that is a good sign:)

Still waiting on my $*&#$*-in stickers as well.

Related to Has Everyone Rec'd the Calendars?

1. How do I know if everyone has received their Pampered Chef calendars?

To check if everyone has received their calendars, you can either reach out to each individual person or use a tracking system if the calendars were shipped. You can also ask for confirmation from the recipients once they have received their calendars.

2. What if someone did not receive their Pampered Chef calendar?

If someone did not receive their calendar, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help track the package or provide a replacement if necessary.

3. Can I customize the calendars with my own photos or designs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our Pampered Chef calendars. They come with pre-designed recipe and cooking tips for each month.

4. Are the Pampered Chef calendars available for purchase year-round?

Our calendars are usually available for purchase starting in the fall season until supplies last. We recommend checking our website or connecting with a Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

5. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef calendar?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy in which you can return or exchange your Pampered Chef calendar within 45 days of purchase. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pchefpatti13