• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Do a Show With Very Little Notice

In summary, the conversation discussed a consultant's experience of filling in for their sick director at a show with short notice. Despite feeling nervous and unprepared, the consultant received a booking and had a successful show with high sales. The consultant's director and fellow consultants congratulated them on their success and praised their willingness to help out in a time of need. The consultant also reflected on the power of prayer and the importance of being prepared for unexpected opportunities.
chee65
My director was very sick last night and she had a show scheduled. She called me at about 4:30 and the show was at 6:30. So I agreed to do it but was so very nervouse because I had to rush to get everything together and be there (I live approximately 25 min away). To top it off with I have never made the recipe before. The Confetti zuchinni cups with shrimp found in the new season's best. So I was so nervous and was wondering why I ever agreed to do it. I really prayed about it and guess what. The show ended at 815.00 Yoohoo. And I got a booking. My director let me have it all because she said it was very short notice and that she was grateful I was willing to do it. I just can't believe how well it went.

Good for you! Is'nt it great when you help someone else out, and the Lord
honors that and rewards you with a booking. How did the recipe turn out?
How big was the turnout, and the sales totals?

Hearing that you had this opportunity, makes me think I need to have my
"bags" packed ready to do something at a moments notice, instead of waiting
til the night before to get things packed to go. I hate to have any of my
tools which I use myself, out of my kitchen to have a Kit all set to go. I keep
promising myself to have a Home set, and a Show set, but have not reached
that point, now that we have a whole new set of tools with this new season.

WOW! Congrats on the great save! And just think that one booking will perpetuate in to many bookings in the future.

that's AWESOME!!! congrats to you and Praise the Lord for such a great result! :)

That's awesome that you 1) were willing to help out a fellow consultant, 2) you WERE able to do it, 3) you had a great show and 4) had greaat sales. What a cofidence booster for yourself!!! And might I add, a feather in your cap from your director... Congrats.

That is awsome!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

chee65 said:
My director was very sick last night and she had a show scheduled. She called me at about 4:30 and the show was at 6:30. So I agreed to do it but was so very nervouse because I had to rush to get everything together and be there (I live approximately 25 min away). To top it off with I have never made the recipe before. The Confetti zuchinni cups with shrimp found in the new season's best. So I was so nervous and was wondering why I ever agreed to do it. I really prayed about it and guess what. The show ended at 815.00 Yoohoo. And I got a booking. My director let me have it all because she said it was very short notice and that she was grateful I was willing to do it. I just can't believe how well it went.

Way to go - that's awesome!

How cool. It sounds like you did an awesome job on such short notice.

Wow, I would have been very nervous myself. I get stressed out over shows that I have to do during the week when I have worked all day, just know I forget something every time. Good Job!!!

That was great! Our Lord does answer prayers, He is awesome!! Congradulations on a wonderful ending to a nervous start!

Related to Had to Do a Show With Very Little Notice

What are some quick and easy recipes I can make for a last-minute Pampered Chef show?

One of our go-to recipes for a last-minute show is our Mini Fruit Tarts. Simply use our Mini Tart Shaper to press pie dough into mini muffin cups, fill with your choice of fruit and top with whipped cream. Another option is our Quick & Easy Microwave Cake, which can be made in just 10 minutes using our Deep Covered Baker.

Do you have any tips for setting up a Pampered Chef show at short notice?

First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients on hand. Next, focus on showcasing a few key products and recipes rather than trying to cover everything. You can also reach out to friends and family to help you with setup and inviting guests.

What are some creative ways to promote a last-minute Pampered Chef show?

Utilize social media to spread the word quickly and easily. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or book a show of their own. Additionally, sending out personalized invitations via email or text message can be effective in getting people to attend.

How can I make my last-minute Pampered Chef show a success?

Be prepared and organized, and have a positive attitude. Keep the focus on the products and recipes, and make sure to engage with your guests. Offering exclusive deals or discounts for purchases made at the show can also help drive sales.

What are some quick tips for cleaning up after a last-minute Pampered Chef show?

Start by cleaning as you go throughout the show, so there is less to do afterwards. Enlist the help of your guests to put away any leftover food or products. Using our Dish Soap and Kitchen Towels can make the cleanup process a breeze. And don't forget to thank your guests for coming and helping with the cleanup!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies