• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Orders Mulitple Free Items on Web.

In summary, the website allows a guest to order three free items before shipping and taxes, but only if the guest orders through a show.
purpleluvs3
Gold Member
okay, I need someone to explain if possible how, a guest can order on line $73.50 in products before shipping and taxs, and get 3 free items,(1 corn cutter, and 2 corn and knob holders set). I know 1 is legit after $60 or more, but 3???? Is that possible, if not why would website allow it.

Oh my appoliges if this is the wrong place to post this, new and never posted a starting thread before.

It's a glitch on the website. They can only get one. You'll need to call the customer and find out which she/he wants for her freebie.

I'd notify tech support of the issue and then tell her that you've notified them so that they can fix it and apologize for the error.

Thanks Beth, will do!!

My experience has been that you have a strong argument for them allowing the 3 items if it is a bug in the website. The customer should not be involved. You may have to talk to the SC, you may have to be assertive about it, but it isn't anything for which the customer should be penalized.Whenever something has been a PC error, I've always gotten them to do the "right thing."

I would say call HO and let them know of the glitch. And do not contact the customer, unless when you transfer it to P3 it shows up as only allowing one.

If the guest was allowed to add the guest special into their order, they had to be ordering through a show. This means, you will have to transfer it into P3, and P3 will not allow you to submit the show without fixing it. That means you do have to contact the customer and ask her which one she wants.

Good point, Noora. Great catch!

NooraK said:
If the guest was allowed to add the guest special into their order, they had to be ordering through a show. This means, you will have to transfer it into P3, and P3 will not allow you to submit the show without fixing it. That means you do have to contact the customer and ask her which one she wants.

Which is what I was saying in post #2 - but you said it clearer! :cool:

Ok, so I contacted guest, and she said that she only put that she wanted 1 corn cutter, So another crazy think. But I just hand put it into p3, and fixed it. Thanks Guys, I love this Site!!! So helpful!!!

1. What is the maximum number of free items a guest can order on the website?

The maximum number of free items a guest can order on the website is two.

2. Can I choose any combination of free items for my order?

Yes, you can choose any combination of free items as long as it does not exceed the limit of two.

3. Are there any restrictions on which items can be chosen as free items?

No, there are no restrictions on which items can be chosen as free items. However, some items may be excluded from the promotion at the discretion of Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use multiple guest orders to receive more than two free items?

No, the limit of two free items per guest order still applies regardless of the number of orders placed.

5. How will I know if my free items have been applied to my order?

Your free items will be displayed in your shopping cart and the total amount will reflect the discount for the free items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
adnoel
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies