• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight

In summary, the call discussed a program for adding 274 people to a team in 18 months while working part-time. The key steps included making the business look fun, fast, and easy, hosting parties with a recruiting focus, looking for recruits who are willing to work, offering the business opportunity to three people per show, getting new consultants off to a strong start, teaching others to work the plan, and modeling success through personal business. The replay of Shari Hudspeth's interview is also available online.
almondfarm
Gold Member
This call expires at midnight tonight, unless anyone knows how to download this flash file to a MP3 (which I would love to have!!)...

I am listening know (about half through) and it is super!

The replay of Shari Hudspeth's interview is online at:

http://www.TheMindAware.com/Shari

Would you like to add 274 people to your team in 18 months?
What if I told you that you could do it and still only
work part-time? Well... Shari Hudspeth has the program
for doing exactly that!

here are my notes from the call:
Shari Hudspeth

8 Steps to a GIANT Organization

1. Make it look FUN FAST and EASY
a. No more than 2 shows a week
i. A good recruiter recruits 1 in 4 parties
2. Hostess Coach for a minimum of 8 guests
a. Sales/Bookings will be there with 8 guests
3. Go into every Party with a Recruiting Focus
a. “I’d love to have that Deep Covered Baker, but it’s a little out of my budget”
i. Sales Focus: Try to talk her into buying it
ii. Booking Focus: Have a party and you can get it for FREE
iii. Recruiting Focus: You know, I know exactly how it feels not to have money in the budget for all those little things we’d like to treat our self to, I don’t know if this is something that would make a difference or not, but I’d love to show you how you could add $500 to the monthly household budget
4. Look for recruits who are willing to work a business
a. They are coming in and want to hold shows (not necessarily 8, but at least some)
5. Offer the Business Opportunity to 3 people per show to recruit 2 a month
6. Get your new consultants off to a Strong Start
a. Set an expectation for a number of parties before they start
b. Help them book their first shows
7. Teach others to work this plan
a. Systematic, Duplicatable, Fail Proof
8. Model Success for your Consultants through your Personal Business
a. Modeling something through this plan that others can follow…

Wow, thanks for sharing this information! I would love to add 274 people to my team in 18 months while still being able to work part-time. That sounds like a dream come true. I will definitely check out the replay of Shari Hudspeth's interview at the provided link. Hopefully, I can find a way to download it to my MP3 so I can listen to it on the go. Thanks again for the heads up!

Related to Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight

What is "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight"?

"Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight" is a live event where participants can listen to a replay of a previous conference call with industry experts discussing important topics and trends.

When does "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight" take place?

The event takes place today from the current time until midnight in your local time zone. Please check the event page for the specific time in your area.

How can I participate in "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight"?

To participate, simply visit the event page at the designated time and click on the link to access the live replay. You may also need to enter a passcode or provide your name and email to join the event.

Is there a cost to attend "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight"?

No, "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight" is completely free to attend. However, some events may require registration or a passcode to access the replay.

Can I ask questions during "Great Call Replay - Today Til Midnight"?

Unfortunately, no. This is a replay of a previous conference call and questions can no longer be submitted. However, you can still listen to the valuable insights and information shared by the industry experts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila