• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join my team's step up call tonight at 9pm EST?

very discouraging, but it makes me feel better knowing that I am trying everything I can do to help them succeed - aside from booking shows for them and doing the daggone shows! Which I do believe some think I should do.At my meeting next week I am going over the new program and I thought class one would fit well to re-energize all of them and give them new ideas to succeed in the new consultant plan. Then those that commit to following up with coaching calls will be invited to take the rest of the classes.
Koolotus
Ok, so I am doing a sort of step up program with some girls on my team. Tonight is the first of 6 calls and if any of you who were thinking about doing one wants to listen in you are welcome to. I only ask that you put yourselves on mute and know that I will share all info and resources after the call.
Call is 9pm EST
1-218-844-8230
584298#

If you listen in let me know here later :)

go get um----Cheryl

sorry I missed it - had a show last night. Did you record it?

I did, I think it went well. The girls that signed their commitments were there, the others.........HMPH. No worries.
Dial - (218) 844-8799
Enter Access Code - 584298#

Hey Cheryl. I'm listening now. You are doing a fab job. Are you following a script.

Yeah, I actually TYPED a script so that it is duplicatable. I will post all the goodies that we are doing :)
Make 50! is a challenge my whole team is doing to help them step out of their comfort zones and meet new people. It is like a scavenger hunt and they need their papers signed by who they meet.
Attached is the:
Make 50
3 contacts a day success system they need to get to me every week
and
The Class 1 script and Coaching Guide.
Enjoy :)
Thanks Linda

Calls are every Thuirsday night at 9 through the end of February I will post scripts and coaching guides if you want. Also, if you want to listen in the # is the same

Attachments

• MAKE 50 CHALLENGE.doc
    28 KB · Views: 237
  • MAKE 50 CHALLENGE.doc
    28 KB · Views: 243
  • Commitment email.doc
    35 KB · Views: 254
  • Commitment email.doc
    35 KB · Views: 240
  • Step into Success Commitment letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Step into Success Commitment letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Step into Success- Class 1 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Step into Success- Class 1 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 252
Thanks Cheryl! You Rock Girlfriend :D

:candyheart::love0010:I love her too, Linda!:love0010::candyheart:

oopsie
Info from the Step Week 2 Class with Coaching guide

Attachments

• Step into Success- Class 2 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Step into Success- Class 2 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 199
Info from the Step Week 3 Class with Coaching guide
This nis stilll available to listen to
218-844-8799
584298#

xoxo

Attachments

• Step into Success- Class 3 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Step into Success- Class 3 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 222
Tomorrow night at 9 est (Thursday) is Step Week 4
Most of them went with me to a FABULOUS Training with Linda Bowles in Baltimore Yesterday (Hi, LORI!) so I fully expect them to be rockin' this week and next :)
I will post week 4 when I am done!
The call in # is 218-844-8230
584298#
Feel Free to share with your downlines. This week is Host Coaching & Booking at the shows
xoxo,
Cheryl

it was fab training! Was great to see you yesterday, and will be sooo much fun to see you in 2 weeks =) I tanned today, going again tomorrow

Show off. SPF 95 for me :)

Cheryl you are an angel!! Thank you for the notes and I hope to get to listen to the call.

I have to tell you all a funny comment made by my son. He is 18 (and 1/2!!) and he has gone to Disney, Atlantis and on the Sov. of the Seas cruise last year with me. He was visiting me the other evening and I proudly showed him my new Kitchen Aide mixer and told him instead of a trip this year, this is what I earned. He looked at me as if I were nuts. He thought that I had a choice between a trip and the mixer!!! I had to explain that the qualifications were different and that last year was not my best year so there was never a trip I earned to refuse!! He didn't seem interested in going back to Disney in 2010.

any new outlines/coaching guides you'd like to share?

Tommorrow I will have my assitant type up Class 4 & 5 an I will post Wednesday. I am glad you are enjoying them :)
You can still listen to class 5 on the playback #
xoxo

OK, Sorry it took so long :)
Here is step 4 & 5.
xoxo

Attachments

• Step into Success- Class 4 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Step into Success- Class 4 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Step Class Week 5.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Step Class Week 5.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 223
question: how many of your consultants have stuck with you thru this course? So far I have only had 3 say that they will be doing this.....very discouraging, but it makes me feel better knowing that I am trying everything I can do to help them succeed - aside from booking shows for them and doing the daggone shows! Which I do believe some think I should do.

At my meeting next week I am going over the new program and I thought class one would fit well to re-energize all of them and give them new ideas to succeed in the new consultant plan. Then those that commit to following up with coaching calls will be invited to take the rest of the classes.

I just have a couple questions:

1. What do you do with the first questions you ask? (Fav movie, PC accomplishmnet, what did you want to be) Do you tie that in somewhere later or come to a conclusion?

2. What are the four goofy questions? I seem to remember hearing about that somewhere...

Thanks!

amy07 said:
question: how many of your consultants have stuck with you thru this course? So far I have only had 3 say that they will be doing this.....very discouraging, but it makes me feel better knowing that I am trying everything I can do to help them succeed - aside from booking shows for them and doing the daggone shows! Which I do believe some think I should do.

Had 8 sign up, have the 5 I thought I would.

bethcooks4u said:
At my meeting next week I am going over the new program and I thought class one would fit well to re-energize all of them and give them new ideas to succeed in the new consultant plan. Then those that commit to following up with coaching calls will be invited to take the rest of the classes.

I just have a couple questions:

1. What do you do with the first questions you ask? (Fav movie, PC accomplishmnet, what did you want to be) Do you tie that in somewhere later or come to a conclusion?

2. What are the four goofy questions? I seem to remember hearing about that somewhere...

Thanks!
1. Nothing, I wanted them to get to know each other and talk a bit.
2. You can do a search on CS, but it is basically how I promoted and restarted my business.
If I think later I will copy & Paste over here, or maybe you can. I have Step 6 tonight and need to go do it!
xoxo

Koolotus said:
1. Nothing, I wanted them to get to know each other and talk a bit.
2. You can do a search on CS, but it is basically how I promoted and restarted my business.
If I think later I will copy & Paste over here, or maybe you can. I have Step 6 tonight and need to go do it!
xoxo

Found it! Here's the post:

Did it! I may be in the minority, but after doing this last year and calling people from 2 years prior, where I had no idea how I met them. My opinion and advice would be to call them. For 1 it's FREE! (I love FREE) For 2 you can then gage if they want further contact from you. I would call and say Hiya Beth, this is Cheryl with the Pampered Chef, How are you?
_response_ a bit of chit chat
Well since I have you on the phone do you mind if I take just 2 minutes and ask you a couple of goofy questions?
_says YES, of course _
1. Have you ever thought about owning your own business? (answer, chat etc)
2.Would you love for me to come and cook for you and your friends so you can see what's new with The Pampered Chef and get some of the goodies for FREE? (answer, whatever)
3. Well, Thank you for your time, just one last thing, Would you like to join my email newsletter list? Before you answer, let me tell you what you can expect...(explain)
_response_
Great! Thank you so much for your time and have a happy spring!

**Actually this was originally Cheryl's 4 goofy questions ( I would say since we are on the phone can I borrow you for 2 minutes and ask you 4 goofy questions?)
BUT, since I trained on this so much last year, and I really didn't have a 4th question, I just liked leaving myself the option, I have now changed it. In this neck of the woods it will always be "Cheryl's 4 goofy questions"
Hope that helps.
Honestly for me, I just wanted to get the contacts DONE, it was like a big pile of guilt calling to me. Think of it as a task, like cleaning out the fridge. Good luck and keep us posted
xoxo,
Cheryl

In your commitment email you mention a 3 call log? Can you post that? I'm going to try this with my team starting on Sun. TIA

her ya go! :)

Attachments

• 3 Contact Success System Donna Landy.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 3 Contact Success System Donna Landy.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 220
here's step class 6 . It will be live tonight at 9 :)

Attachments

• Step into Success- Class 6 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Step into Success- Class 6 outline and Coaching guide.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 195

Related to Join my team's step up call tonight at 9pm EST?

1. What is the purpose of the "My Team Step up Call..."?

The "My Team Step up Call..." is a weekly conference call for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, learn, and grow together. It is a great opportunity to share tips, ideas, and success stories, as well as receive updates and training from company leaders.

2. When and how often does the "My Team Step up Call..." take place?

The "My Team Step up Call..." takes place every week on [insert day and time]. It is a recurring call, so you can expect it to take place at the same time every week.

3. How do I join the "My Team Step up Call..."?

To join the "My Team Step up Call...", simply dial [insert conference call number] and enter the access code when prompted. You can also join the call online by clicking the link provided in the weekly email reminder.

4. Can I participate in the "My Team Step up Call..." if I am unable to attend live?

Yes, the "My Team Step up Call..." is recorded and the audio is posted on the [insert platform] for you to listen to at your convenience. You can also access the recording through the weekly email reminder.

5. What topics are typically covered on the "My Team Step up Call..."?

The topics covered on the "My Team Step up Call..." vary each week, but they often include product knowledge, sales strategies, host coaching, booking tips, and business updates. We also feature guest speakers and recognize top-performing consultants on the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
baychef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies