• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab Your FREE $5 Prepaid Mc Card Before It's Gone - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Grab Your FREE $5 Prepaid Mc Card Before It's Gone" offer is a limited time promotion where customers can receive a $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card for free when they make a qualifying purchase through Pampered Chef. To qualify for the gift card, customers must make a purchase of $50 or more and cannot combine this offer with other promotions or discounts. The offer is only available for a limited time and the gift card can be used immediately after receiving it at any participating McDonald’s location.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
GREAT freebie - no strings!!

http://yoitsme.com/free/

expires TONIGHT so go FAST!!!

OK, I did it, I hope it's true, lol.

Thanks for the info! I can always use an extra $5!

OK now people quit chatting so I can get to bed already!!!!! LMAO!

jdavis said:
OK now people quit chatting so I can get to bed already!!!!! LMAO!

Seriously - I was planning on being IN bed at 10...it's now 10:49!!!

Right now it's WAY past my bedtime, lol, since I have to get up so early to go to work, UGHH!!!!!

Bummer-I missed it!:(

I did it this morning and they said I would still get a card! Hey I'll take a FREE Caribou Coffee!
Thanks!
Schel

Related to Grab Your FREE $5 Prepaid Mc Card Before It's Gone - Limited Time Offer!

What is the "Grab Your FREE $5 Prepaid Mc Card Before It's Gone" offer?

The "Grab Your FREE $5 Prepaid Mc Card Before It's Gone" offer is a limited time promotion where customers can receive a $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card for free when they make a qualifying purchase through Pampered Chef.

How do I qualify for the free $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card?

To qualify for the free $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card, you must make a purchase of $50 or more through Pampered Chef. Once your purchase has been confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your gift card.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for one free $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card per qualifying purchase.

How long is this offer available?

This offer is only available for a limited time. Once the promotional period ends, customers will no longer be able to receive a free $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card with their purchase.

Can I use the gift card immediately after receiving it?

Yes, the $5 prepaid McDonald's gift card can be used immediately after receiving it. Simply follow the instructions in the email to activate the card and use it at any participating McDonald's location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Admin Greg