• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Stuff at Victoria's Secret

In summary, Diane received a variety of pajama items for Christmas for only $39.50. The camisole and Coffret items were unavailable, but the pajama items were still a good deal.
I got my official package pick up slip today, so I am going to pick them up tomorrow after my OB appointment. The package annex is right next to my doc! Do you guys think she would think I was pyscho if I wore my pj's to the appointment?? LOL!! I am KIDDING, don't worry!

gilliandanielle said:
I got my official package pick up slip today, so I am going to pick them up tomorrow after my OB appointment. The package annex is right next to my doc! Do you guys think she would think I was pyscho if I wore my pj's to the appointment?? LOL!! I am KIDDING, don't worry!
Gillian, when your pregnant you can do anything you want and noone will think anything is weird! LOL!!! So if you want to wear you pj's to the OB then go right ahead.:D

Gillian, your reply is the 100th post on this thread. WOW!!!

I'm glad I shared this with the group. A lot of my friends jumped on the bandwagon, too, and ordered.

I looooove free stuff. If I come across more offers from anyone I'll let you all know!

Diane

I missed out on the good stuff. Thanks for posting the information. Where do you guys find these bargains. I never find a bargain.

Thanks Diane! i missed out too!:rolleyes: Oh well! Maybe next time I will do it right away!

You can usually do a Google search to find coupon codes. Just type in the name of the store and "coupon code offer". A great site to visit is www.stealdeals.net. You'll find great deals there, too!

Diane

Deal News has a bunch of coupons posted, too. Their info is mostly reader-supplied, so it isn't always the most current, but sometimes you can find a real winner!

I got all my stuff on Wed. (2 complete orders flannel and silk) then my other neighbors started getting theirs on Thursday.
I knew my mom's order arrived in Iowa Wed but told her not to open it.
Today I woke up to weird emails where it looked like my account was credited & a neighbor emailed me to say her 2 orders hadn't arrived. she ordered like 5 minutes AFTER me 'cuz we talked on the phone.
when she called VS they told her the orders were canceled and she asked why & why wasn't I notified? they told her too many codes were used and they'd had an overwhelming # of the orders being ordered like that. so they offered her $40 credit after she complained, then she said it was Christmas gifts and it's 2 days vbefore the holiday and I have no gifts so they are sending her $50 but nothing FREE will be delivered.
So, I got worried about my mom's order and called and asked her to open it they sent all the freebies but no PJ's
UGH!!! maybe they'll come today
Teresa

got my stuff - thanks so much!! cami backordered, I knew that...but the 1 pr. of matching slippers were handwritten in as B/O.....I hope I will still get them!! I wish I realized what the garden freebie was...what a gift!

Just got my 2 pairs last night! Came with all the FREEBIES except one of the lotions sets was on BO and said they would ship out as soon as they got them back in stock. SWEET DEAL! I'm giving a pair of slippers and 1 perfume set to my brother's girlfriend along with another FREE gift set I got from VS the day after Thanksgiving sale!! How great is FREE stuff! Thanks again Diane for sharing!

I got my stuff yesterday!

The good news- everything was there and fits!!

The bad news- we only have one package pick-up station in my town and I had to wait in line, at lunch time, the Friday before Christmas, in the smallest room imaginable for 45 minutes. It was really interesting!!

gilliandanielle said:
I got my stuff yesterday!

The good news- everything was there and fits!!

Yea!!! I'm so glad you have some comfy jammies for the Holidays! Comfort is EVERYTHING when you are pregnant! (and the one thing that is hardest to come by!)

Yes, they are very comfy! Just tried mine on and they weren't too big for me !

My DH got excited when I told him that I bought jammies from VS, then was dissapointed when they were pj's and not sexy little teddies. Hello?? Do you really want to see the baby moving through a teddy?? Creepy!

Thanks for that mental image, Gillian! In my mind, I'm picturing you in the pic you posted about a month back, but in a black and red teddy instead of clothes.
Scary...... (Not that you aren't a gorgeous woman, but there are some stages of life that just shouldn't include a teddy.)

chefann said:
Thanks for that mental image, Gillian! In my mind, I'm picturing you in the pic you posted about a month back, but in a black and red teddy instead of clothes.
Scary...... (Not that you aren't a gorgeous woman, but there are some stages of life that just shouldn't include a teddy.)
I am glad I could give you that image, LOL! BTW, that pic was 3 months ago- if that adds to the image- LMAO!!!!

Noooooo! It burns, it burns!:D

gilliandanielle said:
My DH got excited when I told him that I bought jammies from VS, then was dissapointed when they were pj's and not sexy little teddies. !

Funny my hubby asked the same thing!

dianevill said:
You're right, Jennifer, about the shipping. I thought it was free but just looked at my confirmation, and it shows $5.00 off the order, shipping $6.95. Sorry! My total was $43.56. I don't know what the coffret things are, but what the heck, they were free!

Diane
I just looked...they don't have anything in my size. :(

(to be sung to "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland")

Lacy things -- the wife is missin',
Didn't ask -- her permission,
I'm wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.

In the store -- there's a teddy,
Little straps -- like spaghetti,
It holds me so tight,
Like handcuffs at night,

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say,"Whoa, Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna,
We can dress -- like Madonna,
Put on some eyeshade,
And join the parade,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear!

Lacy things... missin',
Didn't ask... permission,
Wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear,

Last edited:
Now I am going to have THAT stuck in my head!! Thanks for the laugh KG, even when you're sick!

Some say I'm sick even when I'm well! ;)

I would agree with that, LOL!!! :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just looked...they don't have anything in my size. :(

(to be sung to "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland")

Lacy things -- the wife is missin',
Didn't ask -- her permission,
I'm wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,

In the store -- there's a teddy,
Little straps -- like spaghetti,
It holds me so tight,
Like handcuffs at night,

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say,"Whoa, Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna,
We can dress -- like Madonna,
Put on some eyeshade,
And join the parade,

Lacy things... missin',
Didn't ask... permission,
Wearin' her clothes,
Her silk pantyhose,

OMG - It's a good thing I peed before reading that!! LOL

Teresa Lynn said:
I got all my stuff on Wed. (2 complete orders flannel and silk) then my other neighbors started getting theirs on Thursday.
I knew my mom's order arrived in Iowa Wed but told her not to open it.
Today I woke up to weird emails where it looked like my account was credited & a neighbor emailed me to say her 2 orders hadn't arrived. she ordered like 5 minutes AFTER me 'cuz we talked on the phone.
when she called VS they told her the orders were canceled and she asked why & why wasn't I notified? they told her too many codes were used and they'd had an overwhelming # of the orders being ordered like that. so they offered her $40 credit after she complained, then she said it was Christmas gifts and it's 2 days vbefore the holiday and I have no gifts so they are sending her $50 but nothing FREE will be delivered.
So, I got worried about my mom's order and called and asked her to open it they sent all the freebies but no PJ's
UGH!!! maybe they'll come today
Teresa

Hi Teresa,

I had gotten everything free as well - but was missing one pair of slippers - I called and the guy said I should have only gotten one but would send it out anyhow. Then I got an email yesterday that the slippers would be sent out soon but it said the merchandise total was $25.00 not free. So I called again and the woman (kind of snippy) said that I shouldn't have gotten 2 slippers and that I sure did get a lot of free stuff (obviously wasn't supposed to) - and that I was lucky that I got away with it! I told her I had gotten the codes from a friend and wasn't sure what they were all for when I ordered. I figured if their computer is letting the orders be placed then obviously it must not be set up right. I bet they'll try to fix that in the near future! I'm happy with my order but won't be doing it again - don't need someone telling me I got away with something!

Hey Gina,

You "didn't get away with" anything! They were all legitimate codes put out by Victoria's Secret. I'm guessing is that what they neglected to do was to put "not good with any other offers." As you saw on their website, you can put up to 7 offer codes in. Why in the world would they have 7 and not expect people to use them if they can?

This reminds me of a local news story from about 25 years ago (I know, I'm old, and for all I know it really could just be an urban legend, but it was in the paper). There was a car dealership in town that had an ad in the paper for $1000 off any new car. A little old lady collected enough of those coupons and walked in to the dealership with them and picked out her FREE car. The dealership wasn't going to give it to her, but when all was said and done with the lawyers, etc., they had to honor it because the coupon didn't say "only one coupon per customer".

Diane

Thanks Diane - you're right - not my fault it didn't say you couldn't combine - and quite frankly I know we weren't the only people who did this - so thanks again - I love my new stuff and I'm wearing my jammies tonight along with the ones I bought the kids (Christmas Eve tradition for us!) - have a wonderful Christmas!

ok now I am concerned I opened my package this morning b/c it was my Christmas gift and all that was in it was the lotion and perfume. It said the top was backordered, but a black one was in the box Size XS haha! I am having a baby in 2 weeks, even if I was that small before it wouldn't fit now! No slippers or PJ's and now I am concerned that they are going to be rude to me when I call... I hope not b/c my pregnancy hormones just might have to kick in! Just my luck

I wore mine I got this morning. They will look better in pictures than my old ones!

They were a gift from the in-laws, so, no extra free stuff. Except for the slippers - which my little boy takes away from me to wear!

I Got It All!!!I got it all today. It seems that someone on my block came to deliver the package that they must have gotten by mistake.
Anyway I got my PJ's, my two pairs of slippers, my cami, my perfume samples, and my lotions!!!
It was such a nice feeling to open up my package and find everything in there. What a great deal!!
Thanks, Diane. I'm so glad I got this package, my in laws got me a nightgown for Christmas. It looks like it's for an 80 year old woman. For heaven's sake, I don't know why they get me the same thing every year. I will just exchange it and get something nice, then wear my beautiful VS Pj's instead. LOL
Debbie :D

PS. Hee-hee, I even got a 3rd pair from an aunt for X-mas! I wonder if they got it via online order too and kept the freebies for herself!

And my brother's girlfreind loved the freebie gifts I gave her!

Thanks Daine for posting this wonderful deal - I gave my mom her new PJs yesterday (the slippers are on backorder) and she absolutely ADORES them!!!

You're welcome:D . I'm sorry that some of you are having problems, though. I hope you get them resolved quickly!!

Diane

I didn't get in on this deal, but I read on another board that the PJ's are now on sale and people have been successful in getting price adjustments.

wish I had found out about this before! My fault for not checking in with chef success in about 3 months! now vs only lets you put in up to 4 codes and none of those codes are available anymore! Boo-hoo! Oh well! I get a 20% discount there anyway and I don't trust the quality of their merchandise! The first pair of panties I bought from them where washed on delicate and came apart at the seems! I only trust on gossamer or dkny

I usually only by the body by VS in the store, I just can't bring myself to pay so much for a pair of underware now that I'm married and have kids to buy for. I used to spend a ton when I was single, my poor DH. He is probably thinking false advertising on my part!

mbh06 said:
I used to spend a ton when I was single, my poor DH. He is probably thinking false advertising on my part!

Ha ha, :) :)

I called VS this morning and got a price adjustment because the jammies are on sale now. $21.12 back on my Debit card! woohoo!
Call VICTORIASSECRET.COM ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called VS this morning and got a price adjustment because the jammies are on sale now. $21.12 back on my Debit card! woohoo!

I went the email route, so we will see if I can get a prod adjustment that way...and if I don't hear anything, I will call tomorrow! that would be sooo sweet!!!

Price Adjustment!!!!WOW I just called and got my price adjumstment of $11.34 back on my CC. That is fantastic.
I can't believe I got all that FREE stuff and my Pj's, plus samples of lotions and perfumes plus my price adjustment.
Everyone get on the phone and get some money back!!!

Thanks LAURA!!!

Debbie :D

:confused: How can they give us a price adjustment? I don't see how that (no offense ladies) is really fair? I purchase things all the time at stores and later the items go on sale. That is just the luck of the draw. If we all returned our merchandise, or asked for the difference back in order to recieve the sale price even when we didn't attend the sale, no one would make a profit!? Not trying to attack anyone or anything, but I'm just curious! I work for a division of The Limited (which VS is a part of) and I know that in our division, if we have an item at full price and a customer pays that price, and then a week later it goes on sale, and they want to return it for the sale amount - we can't honor that. It's not our fault the customer didn't shop the product during the sale!

Think about our PC businesses...we couldn't do that in our business either! Just a thought....

Most business do allow price adjustments. I bought some tablecloths at Kohl's for a booth I was doing. The next day they were in their ad for half the price I paid. I called them and they told me to just bring in my receipt and they would give me the difference, which they did.

I'm sorry I missed out on this great sale at VS. I hadn't logged on for awhile and when I did, this thread was a couple of weeks old. Oh well.

I know the same thing with my camera I bought recently, he even told me to keep an eye around christmas and if the price changes that they will honor it for 30 days. most companies probably will adjust for the people that make the effort. I bet that 75% of the population would never bother, and probably don't even look at something they already bought! I am a bargain shopper, and i do take the time to look around, but al ot of people just buy the first thing they see and don't care...

I am one of those who don't do anything about it! I bought a few things for X-mas gifts the day after thanksgiving and found them on sale a week later in the ads but didn't go back, so I lost around $30-40 in ad sales paying regular price!
BTW, What did you say to VS to get your refund?

Yep, I buy my daughter's clothes at Gymboree. If it goes on sale within 7 days, I just bring my reciept to the register and they give me the difference back. Target does it too.
Just call the CS number and tell them that you bought some jammies online a couple of weeks ago (have your order number ready for them) and they're on sale now, and that you'd like to get a price adjustment.
The sales rep gave me absolutely no problems whatsoever, she was very sweet and accomodating.

Just because something is a great deal doesn't make it dishonest. VS has multiple codes available, and multiple boxes for those codes to be used on your online order. As long as the codes are not fraudulent (which these were not), it's simply a great deal from a great company! Enjoy 'em! :)

Pampered Laura said:

Thanks!! I just got a $6.89 credit back to my card - thank you SO much!!

Thanks for anouther great tip! I got 15.38 back on my credit card, DH is so excited (me too!!) How wonderful is that? I never thought of price adjustments, do most companies do this??
Thanks again...

SWEET Deal I just got $13.94 credited and they said "no problem as long as it's 3 week from ship date you can get an adjustment"!! Thanks for sharing about this!

Yep, mbh, most companies do that! Ive taken my reciept with a sale ad to Target, WalMart, Kohls, Staples, and MANY other stores! :)

Did anyone get a notice that their back-orders had been cancelled? One of my pairs of slippers that I was to get for free was backordered until Feb. the other day I got a letter from them saying that they had been discontinued and a refund was given (which of course was zero, since they were free)--no option to change patterns or anything. What a bummer! Although I'm usually not a big slipper fan, I've practically worn them non-stop since Christmas! They're warm and comfy. I was really looking forward to getting the other pair in Feb. Sad!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies