• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Child's Dish Set - Sprout Smart/Motts for Tots

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 26 Posted By: farside
Views: 741 Replies: 18 We want to hear from you!
PBS KIDS Sprout is pleased to partner with Motts for Tots and KidsHealth to bring you Sprout Smart. Below is a brief survey for busy families like yours. Your answers are important to us, so as a thank you gift well send your family a FREE childs tableware set -- with bowl and lid, juice cup, fork, and spoon -- from Sprout and Motts for Tots!
Text
Click on "Take the survey" on the left
Direct linkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Booked my Flight!!!!I'm so excited! I just booked my flight with one of my hospitality consultants! Yay! Now if I can just get my girls to go!:D Who else is arriving really early (I arrive at 8:50 am) to O'Hare on Wednesday the 9th? :confused:

What kind of rates did you get Kristi?
I got $247 out of West Palm Beach into O'Hare arriving around 11am on the 9th.

PS - I have a show about 1/2 way between you & me in May -- a few of the guests on the guest list are from Palm Bay!

No Way!! Where are you driving to?

I got my flight for $219. I was very happy for that! I'm leaving out of Orlando into O'Hare.

Good Luck on your show. When is it?

The show is mid-May in Royal Palm Beach - how far is that from you?

dannyzmom said:
The show is mid-May in Royal Palm Beach - how far is that from you?

I've never heard of it but I just mapquested the city and it came up with 1 hour 50 minutes. Too funny! I'll see you at Conference. Are we doing the meet and greet?

Hey Kristi,
I haven't gotten my flight yet but was thinking about getting in early on the9th, haven't the past two years but think its a good idea. I will let you know my flight info when I make it. Maybe we can meet up. Have a GREAT TIME ON YOUR CRUISE!!!

pckrissy said:
Hey Kristi,
I haven't gotten my flight yet but was thinking about getting in early on the9th, haven't the past two years but think its a good idea. I will let you know my flight info when I make it. Maybe we can meet up. Have a GREAT TIME ON YOUR CRUISE!!!

Krissy,
I thought you weren't going! I'll be so excited if you do!!:D Please let me know since Deb bailed on me!! (Just kidding Deb, I know your brother in Montana is more important than me!!!:p)

Let me know! We'll have to hang out!! So, I'm assuming correctly that you're in Wave 1, right?:)

pampmomof3 said:
Krissy,
I thought you weren't going! I'll be so excited if you do!!:D Please let me know since Deb bailed on me!! (Just kidding Deb, I know your brother in Montana is more important than me!!!:p)

Let me know! We'll have to hang out!! So, I'm assuming correctly that you're in Wave 1, right?:)

Yes I am Wave 1....I hate to miss things..so most likely I am going. What hotel are you at? My director has a room reserved at the Chicago Hilton but I am not 100% if I am staying there or not....

pckrissy said:
Yes I am Wave 1....I hate to miss things..so most likely I am going. What hotel are you at? My director has a room reserved at the Chicago Hilton but I am not 100% if I am staying there or not....

ME TOO! I'm at the Chicago Hilton!! I'm so excited to learn you might be there. That's awesome!!:D

I will definately try to stay at the Chicago Hilton :) Way to go on getting to 100,000 in sales for career luncheon!! YOU WILL DO IT!!

pckrissy said:
I will definately try to stay at the Chicago Hilton :) Way to go on getting to 100,000 in sales for career luncheon!! YOU WILL DO IT!!

Hey, when are you due? I'll miss you on the cruise but we'll have to sit together during one of the general sessions. :p

I am due the 21st of this month...only 17 days to go:) What trip are you shooting for next year? I am shooting for Mexico! Can't wait.
I still can't believe my timing with the baby and the cruise:(

pckrissy said:
I am due the 21st of this month...only 17 days to go:) What trip are you shooting for next year? I am shooting for Mexico! Can't wait.
I still can't believe my timing with the baby and the cruise:(

I know but at least you have $900 in your pocket to help with your new baby!!
I'm shooting for Miami but I'll take Mexico!!

Related to Free Child's Dish Set - Sprout Smart/Motts for Tots

1. What is the Sprout Smart/Motts for Tots rating for the Free Child's Dish Set?

The Sprout Smart/Motts for Tots rating for the Free Child's Dish Set is 26.

2. Who is partnering with PBS KIDS Sprout to bring the Sprout Smart program to families?

Motts for Tots and KidsHealth are partnering with PBS KIDS Sprout to bring the Sprout Smart program to families.

3. What is the reward for completing the survey?

The reward for completing the survey is a free child's tableware set from Sprout and Motts for Tots, which includes a bowl and lid, juice cup, fork, and spoon.

4. How can I access the survey?

You can access the survey by clicking on the "Take the survey" link on the left side of the page or by using the direct link provided.

5. Why is Sprout Smart interested in hearing from busy families?

Sprout Smart is interested in hearing from busy families to better understand their needs and preferences, so they can provide relevant and helpful content and resources for children and their caregivers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg