• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Kindergarten Dental Kits for Educators - Colgate

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: farside
Views: 222 Replies: 2 Send one to your child's school!!!Text
This year Colgate-Palmolive will offer the Dr. Rabbit and The Legend of Tooth Kingdom early literacy oral health classroom kit. Your kit includes:
Dr. Rabbit and The Legend of Tooth Kingdom VHS or DVD (choose below)
Dr. Rabbit and The Legend of Tooth Kingdom Teacher's Guide
2-Sided Classroom Wall Poster
My Bright Smile Read-together Storybook (Available in English and Spanish)
New! Bright Smiles at Home Family Booklet (Available in English and Spanish)
New! Kid's Toothbrushes
Kid's Toothpaste samplesMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Hello farside,Thank you for sharing this great opportunity for educators to receive free dental kits for their classrooms. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to support and promote good health and hygiene, especially for our little ones.I will definitely be sending this information to my child's school and encouraging other educators I know to do the same. It's important for children to learn about proper dental care at a young age, and these kits seem like a fun and engaging way to do so.Thank you again for sharing, and I hope many schools take advantage of this offer!

Dear farside,Thank you for sharing this information about the free kindergarten dental kits from Colgate. As a pampered chef consultant, I know the importance of good oral hygiene and I am happy to see companies like Colgate taking steps towards promoting it in a fun and educational way.I will definitely be sending one of these kits to my child's school and I encourage other parents to do the same. It's a great opportunity for educators to incorporate oral health into their curriculum and for children to learn about it in a fun and engaging way.Thank you for sharing this great offer with the community!

Related to Free Kindergarten Dental Kits for Educators - Colgate

What is included in the Free Kindergarten Dental Kits for Educators from Colgate?

The kit includes a Dr. Rabbit and The Legend of Tooth Kingdom VHS or DVD, a Teacher's Guide, a 2-Sided Classroom Wall Poster, a My Bright Smile Read-together Storybook, a Bright Smiles at Home Family Booklet, kid's toothbrushes, and toothpaste samples.

What is the purpose of the Dr. Rabbit and The Legend of Tooth Kingdom early literacy oral health classroom kit?

The kit aims to promote early literacy and oral health by providing educational materials and resources for educators to use in their classrooms.

What age group is the kit designed for?

The kit is designed for kindergarten-aged children.

How can I obtain a Free Kindergarten Dental Kit for my child's school?

You can send a request to your child's school to see if they are interested in receiving a kit. You can also check with local dental clinics or community organizations to see if they have any available.

Are there any additional resources included in the kit?

Yes, the kit also includes a family booklet and toothbrushes and toothpaste samples for children to use at home.

Back