• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gourmet Sandwiches with Delicious Sauces - Try Them Now!

In summary, the gourmet sandwich is made with artisan bread, deli meats and cheeses, and crisp veggies. It also comes with a variety of sauces, including honey mustard, pesto, and chipotle mayo. There is a vegetarian option available with roasted vegetables and hummus. The sandwich is customizable with your choice of sauces. It can be ordered through the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and the recipe can also be found on their website.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
Just thought I'd share...

I've been trying to come up with new ways of using the various sauces, and have discovered that they help make awesome "gourmet" sandwiches!
Today for lunch I had:
Chicken breast with havarti cheese, sliced cucumbers and the Raspberry Habanero Sauce
Roast beef with havarti cheese, red onion, and the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce.

I love fancy sandwiches, and the sauces just make them amazing!

cheflorraine said:

I've been trying to come up with new ways of using the various sauces, and have discovered that they help make awesome "gourmet" sandwiches!
Today for lunch I had:
Chicken breast with havarti cheese, sliced cucumbers and the Raspberry Habanero Sauce

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!!

cheflorraine said:

Today for lunch I had:

I love fancy sandwiches too! I did a whole grain wrap w/ turkey, Provolone, romaine, red onion with a spread that was a mixture of Greek yogurt and Pineapple Rum sauce. That was really yummy!

1. What are the ingredients for the gourmet sandwich?

Our gourmet sandwich features fresh, high-quality ingredients such as artisan bread, deli meats and cheeses, and crisp veggies.

2. What types of sauces are included in the gourmet sandwich?

Our gourmet sandwich comes with a variety of delicious sauces, such as honey mustard, pesto, and chipotle mayo, to enhance the flavor of your sandwich.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the gourmet sandwich?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian option for our gourmet sandwich which includes roasted vegetables and hummus as the main ingredients.

4. Can I customize my gourmet sandwich with different sauces?

Absolutely! Our gourmet sandwich is fully customizable, so you can choose your favorite sauces to make the perfect sandwich for your taste buds.

5. How do I order the gourmet sandwich?

You can order the gourmet sandwich through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the recipe on our website and make it at home with our high-quality ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • esavvymom