• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Fall Recipe Interactive Show-Not Using Dcb

In summary, a host who is excited about hosting an interactive show in her dining room and living room is looking for recipe suggestions that do not require her to leave the room frequently. Some popular recipes for interactive shows include Mexican Cheese Crisps, Chicken Enchilada Pizza, and Deluxe Cheese Burger Salad. Power Cooking shows, where guests help prepare the food and some recipes are frozen for later use, are also a hit. Other popular recipes for interactive shows include Mini Pesto Pizzas, Chicken Club Pizza, Chicken, Tomato, Pesto Flatbread, and Anti-pasti Pull Apart Pizza. Braids and wreaths are also popular recipes for the fall season. A helpful resource for power cooking shows is the "POWER COOKING" file
babywings76
Gold Member
It's been a while since I've done an interactive show. I have a host who hasn't been to a party in 10 years and is super excited about this party. She loves the idea of an interactive show and so that's what we are going to do. :)

We are going to be in her dining room that is off of her kitchen. Her living room is open to the dining area, so we will go in there while the recipe is cooking or whatever.

So...what's a really great one to do that doesn't use the DCB? (I don't want to have to go back and forth leaving the room to go use the microwave a lot.)

Mexican Cheese Crisps

Chicken Enchilada Pizza

(both of these are new)

I've also done the Mini Pesto Pizzas w/ Cran-Raspberry Fizz as an interactive show, and it was a lot of fun.

chicken Enchilada Pizza and Pull Apart Pizzas have been really popular

Power Cooking Shows
Deluxe Cheese Burger Salad

If you do the Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you can use the DCB ahead of time to cook the chicken breast... then you can still explain how well it works, but you don't have to take the time then to cook it.

Power Cooking - chicken or beef; make up the meat ahead, let the guests build 3 of the recipes, host serves 1 of them to the guests, other 2 go in hosts freezer. Gets everyone involved, lots of fun.

What r some good recipes for freezing in these power shows? is there a special place I can go and find them? and does it end up costing the host alot more?

thanks
tina

I searched Power Cooking and there are lots of tips there but the on I love the most is the last one titled: POWER COOKING file with edits.doc from 6-18-2006 by Laura Morris. It explains everything for the show and has recipes and grocery list. I use this one and am able to copy the recipes as a booklet for my hostess' guests. Hopes this helps!

Cara

Remember, you can assign someone (host, guest) to pop stuff in and out of the oven or microwave, you don't need to go back and forth.I just did a show where we made garlic biscuit bites and a huge salad and the 30 min chicken, ( I know, DCB, but that's not my point)--I didn't do anything except help with the mandoline and peel one jicama. Only went into the kitchen once to help the gals making the biscuit bites have faith in putting the pan in the oven. Someone else put the DCB in and out of the micro, did the meat thermometer, etc

I have been doing the Chicken Club Pizza alot....I know not very "fall" like....but I have been giving the hosts the choice of like 5 recipes and they all keep choosing that one! Its soooo delicious! one tip I have found, Is that I actually bake the onions on the pizza instead of mixing them in w/ the tomato/avocado topping!

Chicken, Tomato, Pesto Flatbread is a hit too. Was in the last Season's Best!

Everyone LOVES the Anti-pasti Pull Apart Pizza! It's so simple, but yet it looks fancy and delicious when you are all done. I've done it at several shows and everyone raves how good it is. I make the garlic bites also to show off the cookware and that's a huge hit.

i switch from the dcb in the fall and do braids & wreaths. i tell the host to let all the guests know that we'll be learning how to do them and how easy & beautiful they are.

I searched Power Cooking and there are lots of tips there but the on I love the most is the last one titled: POWER COOKING file with edits.doc from 6-18-2006 by Laura Morris. It explains everything for the show and has recipes and grocery list. I use this one and am able to copy the recipes as a booklet for my hostess' guests. Hopes this helps!

Cara

THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS A HUGE HELP LOVE IT :)

Related to Good Fall Recipe Interactive Show-Not Using Dcb

1. What are some good fall recipes to use for an interactive show?

Some popular fall recipes for an interactive show include apple crisp, pumpkin bread, butternut squash soup, and roasted fall vegetables.

2. Can I still have a successful interactive show without using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

Absolutely! While the DCB is a great tool, there are plenty of delicious fall recipes that can be made without it. You can use a stoneware baking dish or even a regular casserole dish for similar results.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for the fall recipes?

Yes, there are many fall recipes that can be easily adapted to be vegetarian or vegan. Some options include lentil and vegetable soup, stuffed acorn squash, and roasted root vegetable medley.

4. How can I make sure my interactive show is engaging and fun for my guests?

One way to make sure your interactive show is a hit is to involve your guests in the cooking process. Assign tasks to different guests, have them help with prep work, or even have a mini cooking competition. You can also incorporate games or trivia related to the fall season.

5. Are there any fall recipes that are easy to make for beginners?

Yes, there are plenty of simple and delicious fall recipes that are perfect for beginners. Some ideas include pumpkin spice muffins, roasted sweet potatoes, and slow cooker beef stew. You can also offer tips and guidance during the interactive show to help your guests feel confident in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies