• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving Catalogs to Your Host: Questions Answered

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is common to give hosts between 6-8 catalogs, but this number may vary depending on the host's preferences. If the host decides not to have a party, it is common to ask for the catalogs back, but it ultimately depends on the specific circumstances. The average number of catalogs given is around 5, but some consultants may give more. It is always a good idea to remind hosts that the entire catalog is available online and to encourage collecting orders that way.
dpcharlotte
How many catalogs do you give your host? Also, if she changes her mind do you ever ask for the catalogs back? Just curious...

cattysDepends on what the Hosts wants - usually b/w 6-8.

If she decided NOT to do a Show - I would just ask her 'what is easier for you - to mail the cattys back to me, or drop them off at my house?' (if she doesn't live TOO far away). If it is going to bother the Host too much (or if she is going to make a big fuss over getting them back to you) then I might not bother.....

I give a cooking show host 2 and a catalog show host 3. I ask each coaching call if they need more and tell them I can get them as many as they need. I've rarely had a catty host ask for more. I also remind them each call that the entire catalog is online and encourage them to collect orders that way.

Usually I do not ask for them to be returned, but it depends on the circumstances.

averageI think the average is maybe about 5 for a catty show....I just give more because I find a lot of my Hosts have told me that when they have done other Home Parties - the Consultant only gave them 1 catty in advance....

Hi there!As a Pampered Chef consultant, I typically give my host 10-15 catalogs to distribute to her guests. This way, everyone has a chance to browse through and make their wishlists.If my host changes her mind and decides not to have a party, I usually ask for the catalogs back. This is because I want to make sure they are being used effectively and not going to waste. Plus, I can always use them for future parties or events.Hope that helps answer your question. Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Giving Catalogs to Your Host: Questions Answered

What is the purpose of the Giving Catalogs?

The Giving Catalogs are designed to help your host raise funds for their chosen charity or cause. It allows them to share the Pampered Chef products with their friends and family while also giving back to their community.

How many Giving Catalogs should I give to my host?

We recommend giving your host at least 10 to 15 Giving Catalogs. This will give them enough to share with their guests and also have some extras for any last-minute guests or additional orders.

Can my host choose any charity or cause to support?

Yes, your host can choose any charity or cause that is important to them. Pampered Chef has a list of partner charities that they can choose from, but they are also welcome to support a local charity or cause that is close to their heart.

How do I collect orders from the Giving Catalogs?

Your host can collect orders through the Giving Catalogs by having their guests fill out the order form included in the catalog. They can also set up an online party link for their guests to place orders directly through Pampered Chef's website.

Are there any incentives for hosts who use the Giving Catalogs?

Yes, hosts who choose to use the Giving Catalogs can earn extra rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. They will also feel good knowing that they are making a difference in their community by supporting a charity or cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies