• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog as Invitation Question

In summary, Teresa recommends using envelopes to protect the mini catalogs and to ensure that all guests receive an invitation.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have been using the mini catalogs as invitations for quite some time but I have a question. Do those of you that use them put them in an envelope or mail them by themselves. I have been mailing them by themselves but was curious about whether I should start putting them in enveloped because I have had a few hosts that have told me some of their guests never received theirs. Thanks for the input!

I send a mini catty and fill out the invitation and put them both in the envelope. I was afraid to just mail the mini catty's by themselves, because I was afraid the pages would get torn, etc. by the mail. This is just what I do. :)

I mail just the mini cat and I don't tape the sides. The only "tape" I use is the top flap of the label that holds the whole thing shut. When I mail mine, I include the host. This is my way of letting her know they were mailed and they then have an idea when their guests should have gotten them.

I use a regular envelope. The stamp cost is the same, and it looks less like junk-mail.Plus, a consultant on my team had sent invitations one time mailing just the mini-cat. Another consultant-friend received it (her mother actually, she was on the guest list of the host)....she said that all that they received was the back flap of the mini-catalog that had the address/info. The rest was ripped off. So that sealed the deal for me.

Thanks for the input!

I got a suggestion from a mp3 on cc that said to mail it in an envelope with a postcard invite inside too. This way all who are invited will actually see that it is an invitation not just a catalog. I just had 2 $800 parties sending the invites this way, each with a few outside orders, and with 15 guests in attendance.

I use envelopes. They only add a little bit to the expense, and they guarantee that the mini will be protected and arrive intact. After spending time and money sending the mini's, I want to be sure people get them and that they don't get mutilated going through the postal system. ;)

I send w/out the envelope and have never had any trouble with them being messed up, occasionally I'll have one returned for a wrong address and it looks like I sent it. I do use a circle sticker to close the top part and the party info. label to close the bottom part.

I have had a few tell me they thought it was junk mail. I put stickers all over it (bring a friend and so on) so find it hard to believe that, but apparently it has happened a couple times.

When I first started, I took one to the PO to be sure I wasn't messing up when I got them ready to mail. They said that I should close them at the top. I use the 6 to a page label and print the party information on that. Someone suggested starting that label 1/4 inch from the bottom and folding it over the top edge. The PO told me that I should also have a piece of tape or a small circle sticker to seal the edge near the stamp also.

Teresa, that is exactly how I send mine and I have still had a few hosts and guests tell me people didn't get theirs, or like someone else said, they got just the back page. I was hoping for 100% success on delivery I guess. But my show average is $830 or so for the year so I guess they are doing their job!

I always send my mini's in an envelope, using the host return address. Not only does a catalog sent as-is look like junk mail, the pages sometimes get mangled on the post office equipment. Sometimes I will use the mini catalog invite labels, sometimes I'll use insert post card invites, and sometimes I create my own on my computer, depending on the theme.

1. What is the mini catalog invitation?

The mini catalog invitation is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily invite friends and family to your Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How do I use the mini catalog invitation?

Using the mini catalog invitation is simple. Just fill out the information on the invitation, including your name, the date and time of your party, and any special instructions. Then, print or email the invitation to your guests.

3. Can I customize the mini catalog invitation?

Yes, you can customize the mini catalog invitation with your own personal message or additional information about your party. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your party theme.

4. Is the mini catalog invitation free to use?

Yes, the mini catalog invitation is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to use. There are no additional fees or costs associated with using the invitation.

5. Can I track who has responded to my mini catalog invitation?

Yes, when you send the mini catalog invitation through email, you will receive a notification when someone RSVPs. You can also track responses on your Pampered Chef account under the "Invitations" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PC Angel