• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Cards with a Personal Touch - $2-$5!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift card options, including e-gift cards, physical gift cards, and customizable gift cards. These can be purchased on their website or through an independent consultant. The gift cards can be used to purchase any products on the website or through a consultant without any additional fees. However, there is currently no option to reload or add more funds to a gift card once the balance has been used.
DebPC
Staff member
This is an oldie but a goodie:
Promote these as cards. They can write their salutation on the inside front cover page. Cards cost $2-$5 and people throw them away. For $1 they can give them a cookbook they keep and use. Last night one guest ordered 15 of them to use for that purpose.

I had several real estate agents purchase dozens of the s/b last holiday season for this very purpose. This month however, I have been heavily promoting the Cookbook for a Cause with the same purpose (gift card rather than just a card) and have had every single guest purchase one at every show so far!

Great idea! As expensive as cards are, that is perfect. Be great for birthday clubs even as a consultant. Send them an SB for their birthday, and a note for maybe 10% off the month of their birthday. Thanks for sharing.

I do this at every show!!!

Does anyone know off-hand how much it costs to ship out a SB? Just curious, so when people bring up the cost of mailing it vs. a card I want to be prepared. :D

I do this at every show as well!

Related to Gift Cards with a Personal Touch - $2-$5!

1. What types of gift cards can I purchase from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gift cards that range from $2 to $5. These include e-gift cards, physical gift cards, and customizable gift cards that can be personalized with a special message or photo.

2. How can I purchase a gift card from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase a gift card from Pampered Chef by visiting our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants. Simply choose the desired amount and format of the gift card, enter the recipient's information, and proceed to checkout.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to purchase products online?

Yes, our gift cards can be used to purchase any products available on our website or through our independent consultants. Simply enter the gift card information at checkout.

4. Are there any additional fees associated with purchasing or using a Pampered Chef gift card?

No, there are no additional fees associated with purchasing or using our gift cards. The amount you pay for the gift card is the same amount that can be used towards any Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I reload or add more funds to a Pampered Chef gift card?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to reload or add more funds to a gift card. Once the balance is used, the gift card can be discarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher