• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Discontinued Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Discontinued Flyer is a promotional brochure that features soon-to-be-discontinued products at discounted prices. It is released twice a year and cannot be purchased after it has expired. Products can be ordered online, but availability is limited. Returns or exchanges are not allowed for products from the Discontinued Flyer.
jrstephens
Here it is.

Attachments

• Discontinued Flyer.doc
    302 KB · Views: 599
Wow!! This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

j:):thumbup:

thanks for making this for us

Very Nice Jennifer! Thanks

I didnt know you had made one!!

Related to Get Your Hands on the Discontinued Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the Discontinued Flyer?

The Discontinued Flyer is a promotional brochure that features products that will soon be discontinued and are being offered at discounted prices. It is a great opportunity for customers to purchase their favorite products at a lower cost.

2. How often is the Discontinued Flyer released?

The Discontinued Flyer is released twice a year - once in the spring/summer and once in the fall/winter. This allows customers to stay updated on which products will no longer be available.

3. Can I still purchase products from the Discontinued Flyer after it has expired?

No, the products featured in the Discontinued Flyer are only available while supplies last and cannot be purchased after the flyer has expired. We recommend purchasing any desired products as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Can I place an order for Discontinued Flyer products online?

Yes, you can place an order for Discontinued Flyer products online through our website. However, please keep in mind that the availability of these products is limited and they may sell out quickly.

5. Can I return or exchange products from the Discontinued Flyer?

No, products from the Discontinued Flyer are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jlynn133
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam