• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest on Consultant Change Overs: Waiting for Thiers & Trifle Bowl

In summary, the consultants have not yet received their products, and the expected arrival is still tomorrow. The Lime-Berry Trifle recipe is recommended, and the new adjustable measuring cup is also mentioned.
heat123
Silver Member
Any consultants receive thiers yet? Still waiting for mine and my trifle bowl!
:( I'm thinkin maybe next week?

I believe it's supposed to be by the 29th for consultants, but since FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays....maybe Tuesday?? I hope it comes soon for you!!!d You'll definitely have to make that Lime-Berry Trifle recipe, it looks awesome!:)

I just looked under Product Adjustment and it shows that it has shipped, with an expected arrival of tomorrow! Yay!

Mary

pamperedbecky said:
I believe it's supposed to be by the 29th for consultants, but since FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays....maybe Tuesday?? I hope it comes soon for you!!!d You'll definitely have to make that Lime-Berry Trifle recipe, it looks awesome!:)

Crap. What do you mean FedEx doesn't deliver on Monday?? :eek:

hoosierchef said:
Crap. What do you mean FedEx doesn't deliver on Monday?? :eek:
The change from UPS is that they don't deliver on Mondays, but they DO deliver on Saturdays. Some of you may be getting them tomorrow!:)

Which is odd, because my UPS guy came on Sat...er, uh, does that sound weird??? :eek:

He must just have made an exception for you... wonder why,
LMAO!! Maybe he has a thing for pin-up girls...

hmmm...maybe I could swing a deal with my FedEx dude...LOL
[watch it be a chick]
But if it gets my deliveries here quicker...LMAO

Your DH is gonna wonder when FedEx and UPS are sitting outside your door SEVEN days a week!! LMAO!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Which is odd, because my UPS guy came on Sat...er, uh, does that sound weird??? :eek:
UPS does make Saturday deliveries for special shipping, but I don't think PC's contract included that typically. I think they did it around the holidays or in special situations, but normal delivery from UPS didn't occur on Saturdays. Other companies and customers may choose to have UPS deliver on Saturdays.

I have never gotten anything from UPS on Saturday... and I stick by my story that Darby is sleeping with him, LMAO!!

We love you Darb!

gilliandanielle said:
I have never gotten anything from UPS on Saturday... and I stick by my story that Darby is sleeping with him, LMAO!!

We love you Darb!

So that is why we haven't seen these new dots yet...to busy with too many men!;) j/k....can you tell I'm excited to see the dots in your store??

Yes ladies that is why. :p I have been to busy fulfilling other orders in order to have an advantage with the delivery men. And who says that PC wont take you places you've never been before! LMAO....that should be our new motto!

The products came by Fed Ex! The Trifle Bowl is AWESOME!!! Very exciting, the dots are cuter than I imagined. Love the new tool about, and the shears are very stream-lined. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks. I even tried out the new adjustable measuring cup (didn't work too well with Crisco-but that's probably becuase I need to break it in!). So much fun...but I really want the Pink HWC Apron :0)

luvbeingachef said:
I even tried out the new adjustable measuring cup (didn't work too well with Crisco-but that's probably becuase I need to break it in!). So much fun...but I really want the Pink HWC Apron :0)

Naughty, naughty. Why aren't you using your Measure-All for that? :D

thechefofnorthbend said:
hmmm...maybe I could swing a deal with my FedEx dude...LOL
[watch it be a chick]
But if it gets my deliveries here quicker...LMAO

You never know, Darby... if it's a woman maybe you'll still be right up her alley! ;)

not that there's anything wrong with that (to quote Seinfeld)

raebates said:
Naughty, naughty. Why aren't you using your Measure-All for that? :D

The new cups can be used for stuff like that. They mentioned it in the product room at Leadership.

chefann said:
The new cups can be used for stuff like that. They mentioned it in the product room at Leadership.

Okay, but I still say that's what the Measure-All is for. ;)

raebates said:
Okay, but I still say that's what the Measure-All is for. ;)
And soon it will be in pink!

boy this thread title took a sharp turn into the ditch! LOL Valky

Related to Get the Latest on Consultant Change Overs: Waiting for Thiers & Trifle Bowl

1. What is a consultant change over?

A consultant change over refers to the process of a new consultant taking over an existing Pampered Chef business. This typically happens when the previous consultant retires, resigns, or transfers to a different business.

2. How long does it take for a consultant change over to occur?

The length of time for a consultant change over varies, but it typically takes around 4-6 weeks for a new consultant to be fully set up and ready to run the business.

3. What happens during a consultant change over?

During a consultant change over, the new consultant will meet with the previous consultant to learn about the business and its current customers. They will also undergo training and receive all necessary materials to run the business.

4. Will there be any changes to my orders or host rewards during a consultant change over?

No, there should not be any changes to your orders or host rewards during a consultant change over. The new consultant will honor any existing orders and host rewards from the previous consultant.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products during a consultant change over?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products during a consultant change over. The new consultant will have all the necessary information and materials to fulfill orders and provide excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies