• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Trifle Bowl Club!

In summary, the Trifle Bowl is a host special in April and people who want it can book 2 months in advance.
pcchris
Silver Member
Howdy everyone!

Does anyone know when we are supposed to get our Trifle bowls? I was just wondering....it's kinda cold here, and I don't want a glass bowl sitting out on the porch all day if I'm not home when it comes! :confused: Has anyone received theirs yet? I'm actually excited for it to get here. wanted to know if anyone knows when.....(btw-this is the one we earned for submitting 2 shows in dec, in case you didn't know - LOL)

I think it will be delivered next week along with the rest of the products that we earned. I believe that the flyer said we'd have them by the 25th or 27th.

Wonderful! Thanks for the FAST reply! I guess I missed that one on the flyer!

Oh, I wish I had of earned this so bad!! And not have to buy it! I am so jealous of you that earned it!

I only had 2 shows in december - fortunately they were both before 12/15...just made it by the skin of my teeth! Bummer that that's the ONLY thing I earned......not enough sales in November. I was not aggressive enough. lesson learned.........

pcchris said:
I only had 2 shows in December - fortunately they were both before 12/15! Bummer that that's the ONLY thing I earned......not enough sales in November. I was not aggressive enough. lesson learned.........

Same here!!! I told my director the other day that I will NEVER miss another sell-a-thon incentive again!

Ditto! I'll bust my butt to make sure I don't miss another sell-a-thon incentive. We had our cluster meeting last week, and I just about flipped when I heard what I didn't get. Seriously, I almost cried. Now I know to be more aggressive when the next one comes along...FOR SURE!

pcchris said:
I only had 2 shows in december - fortunately they were both before 12/15...just made it by the skin of my teeth! Bummer that that's the ONLY thing I earned......not enough sales in November. I was not aggressive enough. lesson learned.........
Me too! This was the first season I did not earn sell a thon!

I am in the same boat! I earned the bowl, but nothing else...

I am just so excited to get it next week!! Cannot wait to use it and show it off, maybe even at my Feb. shows to tease them to book March! :)

I want to tease as well!! I thought about covering it with a towel and creating a buzz, then tempting them with showing only the bookers!

This is the first thing I have earned and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. What a great incentive.

gilliandanielle said:
I want to tease as well!! I thought about covering it with a towel and creating a buzz, then tempting them with showing only the bookers!
OOOOOOOH, sneaky;) Good idea though!
I can't wait to get all my freebies...this is the first time in 5 yrs that I earned it all:)

The trifle bowl is a host special in April - so you can book 2 months with it! Book March with the folks who just have to be the first to see the new stuff. Book April with the people who want a great deal on the Trifle Bowl (or Carafe - that's the other host choice).

gilliandanielle said:

What a cute idea!!

I could kick myself for not earning it. I have earned most incentive specials except for this one. I did have 3 shows scheduled for December and only ended up with one. DARN!!! And of all things, I would really love to have it. I guess I am just going to have to purchase it. Live and learn.:(

pkd09 said:
I could kick myself for not earning it. I have earned most incentive specials except for this one. I did have 3 shows scheduled for December and only ended up with one. DARN!!! And of all things, I would really love to have it. I guess I am just going to have to purchase it. Live and learn.:(
Don't feel bad, this was the only thing I earned and have to buy the rest of the new stuff as I fell in love with almost everything!!:eek:

heat123 said:
Don't feel bad, this was the only thing I earned and have to buy the rest of the new stuff as I fell in love with almost everything!!:eek:

Same thing with me, I am psyched for the trifle bowl, but wish I earned more of course..

Related to Welcome to the Trifle Bowl Club!

1. What is the Trifle Bowl Club?

The Trifle Bowl Club is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef for customers who love to make and serve delicious trifle desserts.

2. How do I join the Trifle Bowl Club?

To join the Trifle Bowl Club, simply purchase a Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl and you will automatically become a member.

3. What are the benefits of being in the Trifle Bowl Club?

As a member of the Trifle Bowl Club, you will receive exclusive recipes, tips, and techniques for making the perfect trifle dessert. You will also have access to special discounts and promotions on trifle-related products.

4. Do I need to have a specific Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl to be in the club?

Yes, to be a member of the Trifle Bowl Club, you will need to have a Pampered Chef Trifle Bowl. However, you can choose from a variety of sizes and styles to fit your personal preferences.

5. Can I cancel my membership in the Trifle Bowl Club?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. However, we hope that you will continue to enjoy being a part of the Trifle Bowl Club and creating delicious trifle desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies