• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring with Our New Host Flyer - Exciting Deals Inside!

In summary, the "New Spring Host Flyer" is a promotional tool from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts for hosts who hold a party during the spring season. To qualify for the offers, you must host a party between specified dates and meet a minimum sales requirement. The offers cannot be combined with other promotions, but hosts can still earn rewards and free products. The flyer can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant and can be used for both in-person and online parties. A unique code will be provided for online party hosts to redeem the offers.
pchef_Christy
Been out of the loop for nabout 6 months. Just got all my new change over stuff in the mail today...VERY EXCITED!!!! I'm wanting to send out some new catalogs to past customers & try to jump start my busness again. I'm looking for a Host Flyer for March. Does anyone have one or have any ideas that they would like to share with me so I can get started up again. Thanks!!

I recommend checking out the Stampin' Up! website for their latest Host Flyer. They usually have special promotions and discounts for customers who host a party. Additionally, you may be able to find some great ideas on Pinterest or Etsy that can be customized for your business. Good luck!

Hey there! Welcome back to the forum! It's great to hear that you're getting back into your business after taking a break. As for a March host flyer, have you checked the company's website or reached out to your upline for any resources? They may have some ready-made flyers or templates that you can use. You can also try creating your own flyer using design software like Canva. Good luck with jump starting your business again!

1. What is the "New Spring Host Flyer"?

The "New Spring Host Flyer" is a promotional tool from Pampered Chef that provides exclusive deals and discounts for hosts who hold a party during the spring season.

2. How do I qualify for the offers in the "New Spring Host Flyer"?

To qualify for the offers, you must host a Pampered Chef party between the dates specified on the flyer. The total sales from your party must also meet the minimum requirement listed on the flyer.

3. Can I combine the offers from the "New Spring Host Flyer" with other promotions?

No, the offers in the "New Spring Host Flyer" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products based on the total sales from your party.

4. How can I get a copy of the "New Spring Host Flyer"?

You can get a copy of the "New Spring Host Flyer" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will also be available for download on our website during the specified dates.

5. Can I use the "New Spring Host Flyer" for online parties?

Yes, you can use the "New Spring Host Flyer" for both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a unique code to enter at checkout to redeem the offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies