• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening...please Look at Flyer

Slight hi-jack...My sis used to live on a ranch in the Jalama Valley. My kids have so many great memories visiting her there. Such a cool beach too!:cool: Okay, hi-jack over...:rolleyes: Dave - I think that's a great idea! Thanks for the input. Hi, I'm very new to PC...I actually just got my kit yesterday. I am so excited to get started. I have my first 3 shows booked in May, but I want to first have an Open House...Grand Opening type thing. My director suggested a Mystery Host format. I created this flyer and would love feedback. I want
thedancingchef
Hi, I'm very new to PC...I actually just got my kit yesterday. I am so excited to get started. I have my first 3 shows booked in May, but I want to first have an Open House...Grand Opening type thing. My director suggested a Mystery Host format. I created this flyer and would love feedback. I want to make copies to send out today or tomorrow.;)

Ellowyn

Attachments

• Grand Opening.pdf
    141.9 KB · Views: 580
WOW!!! I think that looks great! Good luck and keep us posted!

Good Luck!

Looks Good!

Congratulations on a great choice to join PC and take the first steps to a successful business.
I love the look of your flyer, the ideas are great.
My opinion is Winner 2 receives the 60% host special of her choice and you pay the difference.
The entries be cut down ie, instead of 3 entries make it 2 instead of 7 make it 5. All still equivalent, my reason is you just waste a lot of paper and throw it out later. One person could be filling out 20 entries.
Good Luck, you will do awesome
Lorna

Looks good. and WELCOME!!

Thanks for the feedback! : )

Lorna, I will definately take your advice. I like that the Winner 2 gets a Host Special too. I was going to give her my small serving spatula (I already have one and I got another in my kit). I will also scale down the entries. That was the list from my director that she used, but I agree...that would be too many papers!

Ellowyn

Wow, I think this looks really good!! Great Summer flier. Looks like you are off to a great start! Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Hello Ellowyn!

Welcome to PC! Your flyer looks great!

Slight hi-jack...My sis used to live on a ranch in the Jalama Valley. My kids have so many great memories visiting her there. Such a cool beach too!:cool: Okay, hi-jack over...:rolleyes:

Good luck with your Grand Opening!:chef:

BeaLorene said:
Hello Ellowyn!

Slight hi-jack...My sis used to live on a ranch in the Jalama Valley. My kids have so many great memories visiting her there. Such a cool beach too!:cool: Okay, hi-jack over...:rolleyes:

Good luck with your Grand Opening!:chef:

How cool! They just opened a Jalama Beach Cafe in town...now we can have the famous food without the nausiating drive! lol!

It looks great! But, I'd be careful with your personal info on the form...phone #, address, etc. Good luck at your Open House!

thedancingchef said:
How cool! They just opened a Jalama Beach Cafe in town...now we can have the famous food without the nausiating drive! lol!
Ooo...yum! I remember those burgers.:) The first time I went to Jalama was on our church's bike trip from San Simeon to Solvang. When we first got to the road to Jalama Beach, I told my friend, 'Look! We only have 16 miles to go!' Her dh looked at us with an evil grin...he had planned the trip and knew exactly how that road went; steep, long and winding! We thought we would never get there and, of course, it's the only way out! :balloon: But, the burgers were worth it! We'll have to remember to stop by the in town place next time were heading down to visit my sis.:chef:

Can someone convert it to word so we can alter it for our own shows?

thedancingchef said:
Hi, I'm very new to PC...I actually just got my kit yesterday. I am so excited to get started. I have my first 3 shows booked in May, but I want to first have an Open House...Grand Opening type thing. My director suggested a Mystery Host format. I created this flyer and would love feedback. I want to make copies to send out today or tomorrow.;)

Ellowyn

I think it looks great! If I may make a suggestion, I would split the host benefits more evenly among the two winners. Give one person the free product value, and the other winner the monthly host special. As a guest it would be more enticing to me if I had a bigger chance to win more things.

Carolyn - Here it is in word. I used Publisher, so it may need to be tweaked a bit.

Dave - I changed the 2nd winner special to include a monthly host special at 60% off. (I'll cover the difference). I'm also giving them a small serving spatula (I have one extra). Do you think that's enough?

Attachments

• Grand Opening.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 654

1. What is the date and location of the grand opening event?

The grand opening event will be held on Saturday, June 15th at our new store location on Main Street.

2. What time does the grand opening start and end?

The grand opening will begin at 10:00am and end at 6:00pm.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the grand opening?

Yes, we will be offering 20% off all purchases made during the grand opening event.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the grand opening?

No, an RSVP is not required. The event is open to the public and all are welcome to attend.

5. Can I bring my children to the grand opening?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the grand opening. We will have activities and snacks available for them to enjoy while you shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
julesh
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenne