• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Organized for Bingo Night with Nov & Dec Oof | Tips & Tricks

In summary, to effectively organize supplies for bingo night, use clear storage containers and label them. To ensure a smooth event, create a schedule and have a designated person in charge of calling out numbers. For snacks and refreshments, have guests RSVP and bring a dish to share. Offer a variety of prizes, including gift cards and themed baskets. To involve everyone, have separate activities for non-bingo players and involve them in tasks such as setting up and distributing prizes.
annew
just curious if anyone has them done already??? I'm tyring to get organized before my bingo tomorrow night :)

TIA!

I think I'm using PC's oof for Nov. There's so much on special- it's definately a 2 pager. Usually I get mine from CS but November will be different.

I haven't gotten to December yet.

I only use PC's now. It already has all the info on it for the ordering and suggestions for bookings, etc.

here' what I have for Oct, Nov and Dec

Attachments

• nov 09 oof.doc
    272.5 KB · Views: 193
  • oct 09 oof.doc
    343 KB · Views: 198
  • dec 09 oof.doc
    204.5 KB · Views: 206
Hi there! I'm so glad you're getting organized for your bingo night tomorrow. It's always helpful to have everything ready beforehand so you can focus on enjoying the event. I personally love using the Nov & Dec Oof for my bingo nights as it helps me keep track of everything from prizes to food to decorations. I highly recommend giving it a try if you haven't already. Good luck with your event!

Related to Get Organized for Bingo Night with Nov & Dec Oof | Tips & Tricks

1. How can I effectively organize my supplies for bingo night?

One tip is to use clear storage containers or bins to store your bingo cards, markers, and other supplies. This will make it easier to see what you have and keep everything in one place. You can also label the containers to make it even more organized.

2. What are some ways to make sure my bingo night runs smoothly?

One trick is to create a schedule or timeline for the night. This will help you stay on track and ensure that all the games and activities are completed in a timely manner. It's also helpful to have a designated person in charge of calling out the numbers to avoid any confusion.

3. How can I make sure I have enough snacks and refreshments for bingo night?

One way is to have guests RSVP ahead of time so you can estimate how much food and drinks you will need. You can also ask guests to bring a dish or snack to share to ensure there is enough for everyone. It's also a good idea to have a variety of options to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

4. What are some creative prizes that I can offer for bingo night?

You can offer a variety of prizes, such as gift cards, homemade treats, or themed baskets. You can also consider offering a grand prize for the winner of the final game, such as a kitchen appliance or a pampering gift set from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I involve everyone in the bingo night, including non-bingo players?

One idea is to have a separate activity or game for non-bingo players, such as a scavenger hunt or a guessing game. You can also have a designated area for socializing and mingling, so everyone can feel included and have a good time. Additionally, you can involve non-bingo players in helping with tasks, such as setting up the space or distributing prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • pamperedalf