• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired with Our Gift Ideas Flyer | Open House Specials for Christmas

In summary, the flyer for gift ideas features a variety of gifts for all occasions, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and gift sets. There are also options for personalized gifts and gift cards. Additionally, the flyer often includes special promotions and discounts on select gift items. While you cannot purchase items directly from the flyer, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to place an order. Please note that there may be a specific ordering deadline for guaranteed delivery before a holiday or event. Lastly, many gift sets can be personalized or customized - simply contact your consultant for more information.
aksusan
Last year someone had a flyer on here for gift ideas w/item numbers & prices, has anyone done one like that yet for this year? I'm having an open house on Friday (Oct 10) and wanted to have something like that to get to people who are already thinking Christmas.

TIA!

Thanks! That's perfect! :)

Susan, just make sure you read through that whole thread before you start printing/making copies - there were quite a few changes/edits/corrections made to that original document. I'd hate for you to have an outdated/incorrect version!

The final version is named "Pampered Sets Revised Again JWV.doc"! Don't use any earlier versions as there was errors all through them! Thanks!

1. What types of gifts can I find on the flyer?

The flyer for gift ideas features a wide variety of gifts for all occasions, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes, and gift sets. There are also options for personalized gifts and gift cards.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts on the flyer?

Yes, the flyer often includes special promotions and discounts on select gift items. Be sure to check the flyer regularly for the latest deals and offers.

3. Can I purchase items directly from the flyer?

No, the flyer is designed to showcase our products and provide gift ideas. To purchase an item, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the flyer?

The flyer typically features seasonal gift ideas and may have a specific ordering deadline for guaranteed delivery before a holiday or event. Please check the flyer for any deadlines or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I customize a gift set from the flyer?

Yes, many of our gift sets can be personalized or customized to fit your needs. Please contact your consultant for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Kearns