• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% off the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry has a regular price of $39.99. The limited time offer for a 60% discount is available for a limited time only, with the end date to be announced on the company's website and social media channels. This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The Square Baker is currently only available in Cranberry for this offer. To take advantage of the discount, simply add the product to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Jenni
I have a host who would like the #1339 Square Baker - Cranberry - $33.50 as her 60% off stone. Is that not an option?
Off topic does that handle on the outlet fit the rectangle chillzane?

Nope, sorry. The only glaze one is the DCB. I jsut realized that it was available this morning.

Oh... I so miss informed her! I am going to have to honor my word. Oh well life goes on... thanks for the info ;)

I think the handle is for the OOOOLD round platter.

janezapchef said:
I think the handle is for the OOOOLD round platter.

man... that stinks!

Jenni said:
Oh... I so miss informed her! I am going to have to honor my word. Oh well life goes on... thanks for the info ;)

If you are going to pay the difference, add it to her host order and then you get to use her discount percentage and still make commission off it too, so, that puts you less than if you order it full price.

It is very clear on the host special flyer which pieces of Stoneware are included. Did you give her a copy with her host packet?

If I was being honest I only printed out the first page for her. This was truly my fault.

Remember, you're the Pampered Chef, not the Perfect Chef. Admit to her your mistake, and ask her what she'd like instead. She can use her 1/2 price for the square baker.

Don't offer to pay the difference unless she absolutely insists on it.

1. What is the regular price of the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry?

The regular price of the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry is $39.99.

2. How long is the limited time offer for the 60% discount?

The limited time offer for the 60% discount on the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry is for a limited time only and the end date will be announced on our website and social media channels.

3. Can I use any other discounts or promotions on top of the 60% off offer?

No, the 60% discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Is the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry available in other colors?

At this time, the #1339 Square Baker is only available in Cranberry for this limited time offer.

5. How can I take advantage of the 60% off offer?

To take advantage of the 60% off offer, simply add the #1339 Square Baker in Cranberry to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies