• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 10% Off Outlet Order | Phd & Outlet Shopping Tips

In summary, to get 10% off your outlet order, use the promo code PHD10 at checkout. This code can be used on any item from the outlet section and has no restrictions, but cannot be combined with other offers. It is valid for a limited time and can only be used once per customer.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a past host who was looking at some outlet stuff. Can she get 10 percent off an outlet order? Also, the stoneware mini fluted pan obviously isn't on sale in Nov., even though it's unglazed?

Yes she can. When I ordered my HWC items in Oct it prompted me for a PHD.

yes, use the PHD.Mini Fluted Pan is an outlet item--it's already on sale!

I agree ... but this is a high maintainance host who will ask for the moon.

Di - read Deb's post again - its on the outlet already and then she can get her PHD as well -

That mini fluted pan was $33.00 when it was in the regular line. A past host can get it for $11.25 - that's almost 2/3 off the original price! I'd say that's a great deal.

Related to Get 10% Off Outlet Order | Phd & Outlet Shopping Tips

1. How can I get 10% off my outlet order?

To get 10% off your outlet order, simply use the promo code PHD10 at checkout. This code is valid for all purchases made from our outlet section.

2. Can I use the PHD10 promo code on any item from the outlet section?

Yes, the PHD10 promo code can be applied to any item from our outlet section, regardless of its original price or discount amount.

3. Are there any restrictions on using the PHD10 promo code?

There are no restrictions on using the PHD10 promo code, as long as you are making a purchase from our outlet section. However, please note that this code cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. How long is the PHD10 promo code valid for?

The PHD10 promo code is valid for a limited time only. Please check the terms and conditions of the promotion for the specific expiration date.

5. Can I use the PHD10 promo code more than once?

The PHD10 promo code can only be used once per customer. If you have already used it, you will not be able to apply it to your next outlet order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • augmommychef