• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garden Dip from "All The Best" Cookbook: Veggie Dip for June Shows

In summary, to make the Garden Dip from "All The Best" Cookbook: Veggie Dip for June Shows, you will need 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon dried dill weed, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. You can also use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs, adjusting the measurements to your liking. The dip will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for up to 1 day. It pairs well with a variety of vegetables, chips, or
kkimpinski
Has anyone made the Garden Dip from the "All The Best" cookbook? I was thinking of having veggies and dip as an extra recipe for my June shows so I can show off the Chillzanne servers. I want a veggie dip that is more complex than just sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning. Any suggestions?

tia,

That garden dip is really good. mmmm.....

Yes, and great way to show off the Chillzanne!

Oh, it is SOOO good!

I also love the dill dip--1 part mayo, 1 part sour cream, and our All Purpose Dill Mix!

DebbieJ said:
Oh, it is SOOO good!

I also love the dill dip--1 part mayo, 1 part sour cream, and our All Purpose Dill Mix!

I like the Dill Dip too. One of my friends talked about how good it was and aske dhow to make it and she "i don't eat mayo" and I told her hse jsut did and talked about how great it tasted!:D

Thanks for your help ladies. Great advice as always. A simple dip that is great with potato chips or nachos is the Sweet and Smoky Barbecue Rub mixed with mayo and sour cream.

Yummy, how much sweet&smoky bbq rub do you use for that recipe?

pckrissy said:
Yummy, how much sweet&smoky bbq rub do you use for that recipe?
Sweet & Smoky Barbecue Dip: 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons Sweet & Smoky Barbecue Rub. Assorted fresh vegetables, pretzels or potato chips (optional). Combine ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, pretzels or potato chips, if desired. Yield 2 cups.

Thanks Kim, sounds great, can't wait to try it :)

Related to Garden Dip from "All The Best" Cookbook: Veggie Dip for June Shows

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Garden Dip from "All The Best" Cookbook: Veggie Dip for June Shows?

To make the Garden Dip, you will need 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon dried dill weed, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.

2. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs in the Garden Dip?

Yes, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs in the Garden Dip. Simply adjust the measurements to your liking and be sure to finely chop the herbs before adding them to the dip.

3. How long will the Garden Dip stay fresh in the refrigerator?

The Garden Dip will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, we recommend discarding any leftovers.

4. Can I make the Garden Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Garden Dip ahead of time. We recommend making it no more than 1 day in advance and storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

5. What types of vegetables pair well with the Garden Dip?

The Garden Dip pairs well with a variety of vegetables, such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and broccoli. You can also serve it with chips or crackers for a tasty snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kimhquilt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kimhquilt
  • jenniepc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies