• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Twix-It Clip Game Ideas for Kids in the Kitchen!

T
twinmomjen
Any ideas for a fun game involving Twix-It clips? I am doing a Kids in the Kitchen show on Saturday and I read about an orange-peeling race but I don't have any orange peelers, just Twix-Its. I was thinking of a "funny hairstyle" contest involving Twix-Its but thought you guys might be able to come up with even better ideas. Thanks!

How about a brown paper bag race? They blow air into the small paper lunch bag, put a twixit around it and then pop the bag. The first to pop it wins?

I played this many years ago at a Home Interiors party.. although we wrote our names down, blew up the bag and popped it. I figure by adding the twixit in there it helps!

Hi there! I love your idea of a "funny hairstyle" contest using Twix-It clips. Here are a few more game ideas that you can try out with the kids:1. Twix-It Toss: Set up a target (such as a basket or a hula hoop) and have the kids take turns tossing Twix-It clips to see who can get the most to land in the target.2. Twix-It Tower: Give the kids a stack of Twix-It clips and see who can build the tallest tower using only the clips. This is a great way to test their engineering skills!3. Twix-It Memory: Place a bunch of Twix-It clips on a tray and let the kids study them for a minute. Then cover the tray and see who can remember the most clips and their placement.4. Twix-It Relay Race: Divide the kids into teams and have them race to see who can pass a Twix-It clip down the line the fastest, without using their hands.I hope these ideas help and have a fun Kids in the Kitchen show on Saturday! Let me know how it goes. Happy cooking!

1. How do you play the Twix-It Clip game?

The Twix-It Clip game can be played in a few different ways, depending on the age and skill level of the children. One option is to have a race to see who can clip the most Twix-It clips onto a designated object, such as a bowl or a piece of clothing, in a certain amount of time. Another option is to have a scavenger hunt where the children have to find hidden objects and use the Twix-It clips to mark them. You can also have a game where the children have to build a structure using only Twix-It clips and then see who's structure can hold the most weight.

2. Can you explain the orange-peeling race using Twix-It clips?

The orange-peeling race is a fun and interactive game where children have to use Twix-It clips to peel an orange. The first step is to secure the orange onto a flat surface using the Twix-It clips. Then, the children have to use their hands to manipulate the Twix-It clips to peel the orange. The first one to successfully peel the orange wins the race. This game can be modified to use other fruits or vegetables that are easy to peel, such as bananas or cucumbers.

3. How can you turn Twix-It clips into a "funny hairstyle" contest?

The "funny hairstyle" contest is a great way to get creative with Twix-It clips. Give each child a set number of Twix-It clips and have them use them to create a unique and silly hairstyle. You can also provide them with other materials, such as paper or pipe cleaners, to enhance their designs. Once everyone has created their hairstyles, have a fashion show and let the kids vote on the funniest one. This game encourages imagination and teamwork.

4. What are some other game ideas involving Twix-It clips?

There are endless possibilities for games using Twix-It clips. You can have a relay race where children have to pass a Twix-It clip from one person to another using only their mouths. Another idea is to have a target practice game where kids have to use Twix-It clips to hit a designated target. You can also have a "memory" game where children have to remember and replicate a pattern of Twix-It clips.

5. How can I incorporate learning into the Twix-It Clip game?

The Twix-It Clip game can also be used as a learning tool. For younger children, you can have them sort and count the clips by color or size. You can also use the clips to teach patterns or shapes. For older children, you can have them use the clips to create letters or words, or even solve math problems. The possibilities are endless when it comes to incorporating learning into the Twix-It Clip game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows