• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Stickers From Nancy's Artwork

In summary, the stickers from Nancy's artwork are standard size at approximately 2 inches in diameter and are made with a waterproof vinyl material. They can be used on smooth surfaces such as notebooks, water bottles, laptops, and phone cases, but may not adhere well to textured or rough surfaces. Each pack comes with 10 stickers featuring a variety of designs and unfortunately, they cannot be customized with personal artwork. Other customizable products are available on the website.
katie0128
Silver Member
Make me an offer either for the lot or individually...

8 pages ~ 15 stickers/page: (yellow with ice cream dipper) Please read this carefully. I'll call in a few days and we'll go over it together. I'm excited about our show!

4 pages ~ 15 stickers/page: (hot pink with calculator) Outside orders can really add up! Share catalogs with those unable to attend.

4 pages ~ 24 stickers/page: Phone orders welcome!

4 pages ~ 24 stickers/page: Success is only 40 invitations away!

4 pages ~28 stickers/page: (white with chef's hat) If you need to change your show date, please call me at least ____ weeks in advance. [Not sure if these are Nancy's or not]

Would like themI would like it all. Tell me what you would like for it all. I am not good at making offers. THanks

I'm PMing you...

Related to Fs: Stickers From Nancy's Artwork

1. What is the size of the stickers?

The stickers from Nancy's artwork are all standard size, approximately 2 inches in diameter.

2. Are these stickers waterproof?

Yes, these stickers are made with a waterproof vinyl material and can withstand light exposure to water. However, prolonged exposure or submerging in water may cause the sticker to lose its adhesive.

3. Can I use these stickers on any surface?

These stickers are designed to be used on smooth surfaces such as notebooks, water bottles, laptops, and phone cases. They may not adhere well to textured or rough surfaces.

4. How many stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Fs: Stickers From Nancy's Artwork" comes with 10 stickers, featuring a variety of designs.

5. Can I customize the stickers with my own artwork?

Unfortunately, these stickers are pre-designed and cannot be customized with personal artwork. However, we do offer a variety of other customizable products on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711