• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With Transmittin Shows!!!

:(I don't know what came over me, Jennifer:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :DI'm still using PP and have got that same message the last three shows I've submitted.Ok.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Every time I go to submit a show it says I will have to rebalance and retransmit because of an out of date product file. Even if I updated everything 2 days before. This is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!

I know.... switch to P3..... I've had this conv before...... My computer can not handle it and I am not ready to spend the $ on a new computer yet!!!

Ok... end rant...

Is it something HO can help with?

I am in P3 already, so I am not much of a help...

If your computer can't handle it don't switch. I have "made the switch" and our computer runs sooooooooooooooooooo slow when I have P3 up and running. I think our computer was not ready for P3 and I didn't realize and now I can't go back.
My DH ordered a new computer today from Dell and it is just over $400. Maybe once I get that then P3 will work better.

etteluap70PC said:
Every time I go to submit a show it says I will have to rebalance and retransmit because of an out of date product file. Even if I updated everything 2 days before. This is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!

I know.... switch to P3..... I've had this conv before...... My computer can not handle it and I am not ready to spend the $ on a new computer yet!!!

Ok... end rant...

I get the exact same message and I've already talked to tech support - they don't know how to help me. Even if I submit on the same day, I have to do a product update before I submit. It's frustrating, but if I remember to "update", then I'm ok. I know I'm not helping you whatsoever, just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat:cool: .

MIne's been doing that and telling me that the host has an incomplete address. I just got off the phone with my director and we did nothing different, and it went through this time. Talk about weird.

Sooo glad to know I am not the only one....

It is their subtle, sneaky way to "make" you switch...

He-he-snicker-snicker...got to love those techies.

yeah..... Techies..... if my hubby wasn't one I would have to seriously think about not liking them much!

I know, I know... all of my recruits are using P3. I need to switch, but just being stubborn, or lazy, or busy. You choose :).

Sorry you are having these problems and sorry I can't be of any help. Thanks for reminding us of your reason for not using P3 so we all don't start up on you over it. I hope this gets resolved real soon for you--I am sure you are quite frustrated.

pamperedharriet said:
Sorry you are having these problems and sorry I can't be of any help. Thanks for reminding us of your reason for not using P3 so we all don't start up on you over it. I hope this gets resolved real soon for you--I am sure you are quite frustrated.

Us start in on anyone about something! Why Harriet I am shocked:eek: you would think we would do something like that! :D

dianevill said:
Even if I submit on the same day, I have to do a product update before I submit. .

This happened to me just moments ago. I was thinking "what the heck" I was "updated" earlier today.

Irritating! :grumpy: Luckily my internet connection is quick, quick, quick. I feel sorry for those of you on dial up. I'd scream.

chefjeanine said:
This happened to me just moments ago. I was thinking "what the heck" I was "updated" earlier today.

Irritating! :grumpy: Luckily my internet connection is quick, quick, quick. I feel sorry for those of you on dial up. I'd scream.

That would be me..... welcome to my internet world....

We don't even have P3 in Canada and I have o do this too. It's really annoying.

jrstephens said:
Us start in on anyone about something! Why Harriet I am shocked:eek: you would think we would do something like that! :D

I don't know what came over me, Jennifer:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

I'm still using PP and have got that same message the last three shows I've submitted.

Ok. I just had another flub with PP. I sent a show in on Monday morning. Balanced, transmitted, etc. Well, I just got on to see the status and guess what, it's not there! I sent it again, and it sill showed not sent. Did it a 3rd time and it finally went through! UGh! So annoying. This happened to me in November and kept me from getting the consultant bonus.

Related to Frustrated With Transmittin Shows!!!

1. How do I ensure that my show transmits successfully?

To ensure a successful show transmission, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection. It is also helpful to run a practice transmission before the actual show to make sure everything is working properly. Additionally, double-check that all necessary equipment is set up correctly before starting the show.

2. What should I do if my show transmission is interrupted?

If your show transmission is interrupted, try to troubleshoot the issue by checking your internet connection and equipment. If the issue persists, you can contact tech support for assistance. It may also be helpful to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties, such as having a pre-recorded show to play instead.

3. Is there a limit to the number of guests that can attend a virtual show?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests that can attend a virtual show. However, it is recommended to keep the number manageable to ensure a smooth and interactive experience for all attendees.

4. Can I use my phone to transmit a show?

It is not recommended to use a phone for show transmissions as it may not have the necessary features and stability for a successful transmission. It is best to use a laptop or computer for show transmissions.

5. How can I make my virtual show more engaging for guests?

To make your virtual show more engaging for guests, consider incorporating interactive elements such as polls, games, and prizes. You can also encourage guests to interact by asking questions and creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere. Utilizing visual aids and demonstrations can also make the show more interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • smspamperedchef