• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!

Hope this is a great year for you. (How many years have ya been a director?)I promoted to Director in Sept. 2003. It's about time for me to promote to the next level! I just need to recruit some consultants who want to promote themselves!Yes- I couldn't believe it when HO called me this July. I think its a great personal touch!I know when I promoted in July the lady from HO said to me,now let us verify your birthday.
finley1991
Friday afternoon I was on the phone with an old friend for over an hour, getting off the phone around 4:45pm. When I hung up, I saw that I had a voicemail so I checked it. The first words I heard were, "Hi Colleen, This is Pampered Chef Home Office calling..." I thought, "OH NO!!!!" Please don't tell me that at 4:45pm on the Friday before Christmas something is wrong with one of my orders!!!! (Why do I tend to think the worst?) They were calling to wish me a happy birthday this weekend!!!! In all of the years that I have been a Director, I don't ever remember getting a call! It totally made my day!!!!

HO ROCKS!

Happy Birthday, Colleen!:party:
:party:

(You didn't put your birthday in the profile! Was it yesterday or today?? I truly hope you had/have a great day!)

PS: I have never gotten a call on my birthday! You must be special!:p

That is so cool!

I didn't get one on my birthday either. Too cool!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!:)

I got one this year on my birthday, but it was the first time I had been a director on my birthday. Possibly something new they are implementing - love it. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!! :D

Oh, how nice!

Thanks everyone!I had never received a call either... that's why I panicked! :) But it was fun to get. I saved the message and am going to play it for my TEAM so they can see (well, hear) another perk of being a director!

That is so awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

How exciting! Happy Birthday, Colleen!!!

finley1991 said:
Friday afternoon I was on the phone with an old friend for over an hour, getting off the phone around 4:45pm. When I hung up, I saw that I had a voicemail so I checked it. The first words I heard were, "Hi Colleen, This is Pampered Chef Home Office calling..." I thought, "OH NO!!!!" Please don't tell me that at 4:45pm on the Friday before Christmas something is wrong with one of my orders!!!! (Why do I tend to think the worst?) They were calling to wish me a happy birthday this weekend!!!! In all of the years that I have been a Director, I don't ever remember getting a call! It totally made my day!!!!

HO ROCKS!

Happy Birthday Colleen! Hope this is a great year for you. (How many years have ya been a director?)

I promoted to Director in Sept. 2003. It's about time for me to promote to the next level! I just need to recruit some consultants who want to promote themselves!

Yes- I couldn't believe it when HO called me this July. I think its a great personal touch!

I know when I promoted in July the lady from HO said to me,now let us verify your birthday.
So we will see if I get a call on Friday.

I have a recording like that saved too! It's funny because when I check my messages and go back to erase them the first thing you hear on that one is Whoohoo (a very long whoohoo with lots of people yelling in the back-ground) Adriana!!! The whole family stops what they're doing and joins in, it's so much fun. I think that call was for becoming the #5 Director in the Hispanic Market.

That is cool too! Those nice little calls are such a nice touch!

I got my Birthday call on Friday and the lady that called said do you want me to tell your husband too.:D

My bday is this friday in 2 days so I wonder if I'll be getting a call!!:D

chefkugler said:
I got my Birthday call on Friday and the lady that called said do you want me to tell your husband too.:D

Too Funny!!! :party:

Happy Birthday Colleen!

1. What is the "Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!"?

The Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish! is a special service offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant will call a customer on their birthday to personally wish them a happy birthday and offer a special discount on Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I schedule a "Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!"?

You can schedule a Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish! by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and providing them with your birthday date and phone number. They will then schedule a time to call you on your birthday.

3. Is there a fee for the "Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!"?

No, there is no fee for the Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish! It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for their customers.

4. Can I request a specific time for the "Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!"?

Yes, you can request a specific time for the Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish! when scheduling with your consultant. However, please note that the availability of specific times may vary depending on the consultant's schedule.

5. What is the special discount offered during the "Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish!"?

The special discount offered during the Friday Afternoon Call from Pampered Chef: A Surprise Birthday Wish! varies and is determined by the consultant. It can range from a percentage off one item to a discount on the entire order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Sheila